Abstract Torn Paper-Due Dec 2nd

Yes, and do you want me to sign you up?

I often use mulberry paper for my torn paper art. This year i am trying out tissue paper as well. I love that you can still see text under it.

Added you.
I find it soothing to make torn paper art. It is one of my favorite ways to make abstract art.

Yes, that is right. I did try some cards with colored tissue paper. You can see through it. Actually I made a birthday card with torn tissue paper. My husband was impressed as his name was handwritten on it. (thanks to junk mail.)

Had you been there before or was it a new adventure?

We flew to alaska last July for 12 nights. We had accrued air miles so that part was cheap.

Jo. on. the. go., your cards arrived yesterday. thanks for the extra card.

We had 2 house guests from last Wed until today and we were busy, busy, busy. My husband kept up as they were his surprise. And we still took daily naps.

Dithespy, your cards arrived. thanks for the extra card. And I like the postcard you sent.

My prize to myself for going for a dental cleaning was visiting our book sale at the library. No section for foreighn texts this year:( But I found dictionaries and an art book in other languages. And then I saw they were selling other things, such as rubber stamps.

Back
Top Bottom