Funny Feathers & Friends: a Remembering Just Ducky Swap; Due Date: December 5, 2022

Oh she was so sweet! I don’t have a lot of supplies here… traveling… but I’d REALLY like to do this swap. She was always so sweet to me….

She was a very special friend :)… remember the little air fresheners she added to her ducky cards for the houses swap?

Oh she was so sweet! I don’t have a lot of supplies here… traveling… but I’d REALLY like to do this swap. She was always so sweet to me….

Sweet simple cards are fine, Marie!
Hope you have enough supplies to be inspired. :idea:

Mine are done, I hope they’re fine. I have only one pen, one brush and 5 acrylic tubes, but that added to the challenge. I felt like Ducky and I spent the afternoon together strategizing on how to create these cards. I was such a sweet time. <3

AF747603-C51C-4ABC-9CAA-18429F2D28BE.jpg

Picking Flowers
Playing Beak-a-Boo
Napping in the Park
Yarn Bombing the Postbox

Thank you Martha, I’m glad to be able to join you all in honoring Nancy. It was fun mixing my own colors again. Brown is my toughest….

Last edited:
Mine are done, I hope they’re fine. I have only one pen, one brush and 5 acrylic tubes, but that added to the challenge. I felt like Ducky and I spent the afternoon together strategizing on how to create these cards. I was such a sweet time. <3

View attachment 235624

Picking Flowers
Playing Beak-a-Boo
Napping in the Park
Yarn Bombing the Postbox

Your cards are perfect, Marie! Love them all!

Back
Top Bottom