Funny Feathers & Friends: a Remembering Just Ducky Swap; Due Date: December 5, 2022

I'm going to lurk here a bit, but I'm really lurking with great intent. Ducks have a kind of special place in my heart. We lived near a duck pond, my dear friend's nickname was Ducky and she even raised two ducks in her back yard. I never met Just Ducky here but I recall her name.

Lurking. I haven't made any cards for ages, but thinking of Just Ducky has me smiling.

A note to all participants and lurking possibible participants: I have amended the swap parameters slightly.
Orginally, I thought all the cards should have both a whimsical animal and a sweet or funny saying. I would like to make the swap more flexible so I changed the swap goal to encouraging, but not requiring humorous sayings or thoughts. And I changed the descriptive language to say "...you are encouraged to create your own critters in your own special way! And, if possible or if you want to, add funny, cute or sweet sayings to go along with your artwork. Sometimes the artwork says it all.

Last edited:
It's great, Linda!
Thanks so much for sharing!

All Nancy art, memories, fun and Ducky humor are more than welcome! :duck:

Such great cards, Pamitha! They do our dear Ducky proud. :wubclub:

Love that share, Linda. So funny! And yes, very Ducky!

Back
Top Bottom