Funny Feathers & Friends: a Remembering Just Ducky Swap; Due Date: December 5, 2022

Mine are finally done. I'm up to my eyeballs in prep for an art show but I couldnt miss the chance to honor our
one-of-a-kind Nancy/Ducky. AFA would not have been the same without her and her love and encouragement. She was the best!

I'll have these in the mail to you ASAP!

Well put, and outstanding cards! You do Ducky proud!

The returns were all mailed today ~ I hope you enjoy them.
Thank you all for helping to honor Nancy/Ducky's memory with this swap!

Thank you mrubyjean for hosting this quacking great swap. Ducky certainly embodied the spirit of AFA. And thanks to these artists. I know you were all Ducky fans because I received cards from each of you in her swaps as well as this one.

Seascape131 - Quacktastic
HHC - Life is Just Ducky
theweavershand - Birds of a Feather

My sweet returns arrived today. I'm off to leave feedback. Thank you, Martha and Ducky friends for a great swap!

Yippee, my returns are here! Thank you to jo.on.the.go, DocJ29, and Marie for fabulous cards! And thank you Martha/mrubyjean for hosting this tribute to our friend Ducky. :duck::wub::duck:

My cards are here and I love every one of them! Yippie! Thanks Martha for a great swap. :)
It was nice to spend time with Ducky again.

Last edited:
My returns are here and they left me a little misty remembering our dear Ducky! Thanks so much, Martha, for hosting this wonderful swap! What a terrific way to pay tribute to a much loved member of our collective.

Thanks so much to CynthiaSillitoe, Seascape131 and Marie for the beautiful reminders of Nancy and her darling Ducky!

My delightful returns arrived from Pamitha, Docj29, and CynthiaSillitoe! I love them all! Thank you Martha for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom