Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Due: December 15
Unlimited players
3:3
Media: Open Media
Theme: Gingerbread House (shape)

I love this season of gingerbread (and peppermint). Gingerbread houses are so much fun to make.

First turn your card into a house shape. Then get creative with your gingerbread house. Think yummy candies, cookies crackers and fancy fun.
Then....
Think of all the different houses there are...
House boats, tiny house, mouse house, traditional house, dog house etc...
It is up to you and your creativity

(no flowers or butterflies as your focus please)

All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper.
NO white backgrounds.
Please protect art with a penny sleeve (i have extra penny sleeves if you do not have any)
Keep embellishments to a minimum

An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured and LOVED, but completely optional.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, theme of your card, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.

****Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope that you send to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a Label with your address and a FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.

* International Participants -Please send a mailing labels with your address- i will provide envelope and stamp

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas . When you are ready to mail your cards- please post your cards (if possible) and let me know you sent them.

Gingerbread house followers:Red Green= HERE
Allegrae
RaineyDay
TSmarie
Makitso
Somnia
Fundygirl
Vickiz
Leydab
RaquelaLoraine

Last edited:
Love this idea and theme, but I'm going to lurk for a bit until I see if my creative juices are up and running again before I commit.

I LOVE gingerbread houses so much!!! I promised myself I'd stop signing up for every shiny swap that caught my eye, but this is a must do. Please sign me up : ) : ) : )

Good Morning everyone...... hope every one gets in the mood for Christmas once Halloween is over

Back
Top Bottom