Leonard's Old Fashion Christmas Card Swap Due Dec 5

Hope it's okay to post an old pic, but I went through my gallery and found this pic of another one of your Christmas ATC Cards swaps LeonardaDiArtsi (back in 2010, wow, soooo long ago!) :-) and thought it would be fun to post!

1_101206merryatcchristmascards.jpg

This sounds like something that I would have a lot of fun with! I would like to participate! Do I have to tell you now if I am doing 3 or 6, or can I see how I am feeling as I make them and then let you know when I am ready to mail?

64D9161A-3DC1-4C37-8BD3-AFC5C6BEBA59.jpg

I used security envelope backgrounds. White washed the blue ones, because they were too stark. Used gel plate to make the paper for the trees. Used markers on the nut crackers. Gel medium to seal.
It was a fun day- I made a ton of these!!

View attachment 235890

I used security envelope backgrounds. White washed the blue ones, because they were too stark. Used gel plate to make the paper for the trees. Used markers on the nut crackers. Gel medium to seal.

Those are awesome! I just won a grant to get a class set of gelling plates and I'm sooo excited!!

Welcome JuJu!!

Jen Gel plates are so therapeutic!! I would love to see what they come up with.

Will watch for your cards Chimerix!

View attachment 235890

Oh so clever to use those inner envelope sleeves for backgrounds!! They are cute!
I had planned on working on mine last Friday and over the weekend but haven't been feeling fit so I hope to work on them over the next few days. Would like for them to be in the mail no later then this weekend to give them plenty of travel time to reach you!

Back
Top Bottom