NancyL

plays with color and texture
Friend of AFA
Media
Due date: Friday December 16th

Number of cards: 3 for 3 OR 6 for 6
Number of players:unlimited
Media-open but NO embellishments such as stickers, jewels, scrapbook items

This swap is similar to one I hosted in the past. Your job is to print, but not with rubber stamps. You will use items that are really for some other purpose. The best example is punchinella or sequin waste. Your design can be abstract OR representational. You can use ink pads, distress ink, distress oxide inks, paint etc.
Your prints should be the star but you can use paint or inks for background. No white backgrounds, please.
I have been using foreign text as backgrounds recently.

Here is a list of items to use for printing( you might think of others):

rubber bands wrapped around a brayer or block.....pencil grips....pencil erasers....lids (you don't have to remove them)... furniture leg protectors.... corn or bunion cushions...go to Foot care products...they have adhesive & will stick to wooden block....sink drainers...jars or lids with raised up designs...bubblewrap...packing materials...scrunched paper towel...dice...

If you think of others, let me know and I will add them.

Please DO NOT use veggies, fruit or live objects.

Mailing info- Everyone should send a label or paper with your mailing address.
US players send one forever stamp.
International players-I will cover your postage.
I will provide envelopes for everyone.

Who is ready for an adventure in printing with objects?

1. Me
2. dnewton972
3. katiea707
4. An. M. Sudyka
5. dithespy
6. LindyLu
7. leydab
8. StregaAnna
9. The Walnut Tree
10. JenTeaches AdaptiveArt
11. CAMeoCheryl
12. AmySi
13. cmcarli
14. JenUrebel

Last edited:
Well, I added you. also I got my returns from ScrapBin ATCs and there is one of your cards.

I am lurking for the moment. How about lace with raised motifs, sponges, stencil brushes?

Of course, your icon reminds me of gelli printing. And I think using a gelli plate would work for this swap, too.

I have used various gel prints, a fork, bottle cap, meat grinder plate, cheese cutter, and cut eraser stamp to make various marks on my prints. Such fun!!
2B0E3F62-C10E-457E-AB8D-58E3B1F58B09.jpeg
D29FEF3B-BC34-46BD-99C2-1708BD6D97B4.jpeg
70F958F4-E6B2-43DE-88B9-E42D68AA852D.jpeg
836D2881-4F86-4BC8-A568-6539997EA3E9.jpeg
4FD0C135-3258-4E7F-8140-5FEED6C96E99.jpeg

I was about to ask it I could use a gelli plate; tho straight printing with the big box of junk I have collected shoukd work too. So many possibilities!

Back
Top Bottom