Chinese New Year - Year of the RABBIT, Due January 20, 2023

FAB cards arrived from Sarat, TrinaLD, Asher, and Pamitha.

EXCITEMENT, HAPPINESS, AND JOY ENSUES!

There are still a few sets of cards on their way. But, hopefully mail is catching up.

Just to let you know two of my other swaps have made it out of the Country so there is hope for this swap yet!! lol

Just to let you know two of my other swaps have made it out of the Country so there is hope for this swap yet!! lol

Thanks so much for the update!
As of today, your cards have not arrived. But last Wednesday I did get a set of cards that had been mailed locally on Dec 30th, (that makes over 2 weeks transit within the U.S.) so there is definitely hope for your cards to show up.
I will let your know as soon as they get here.

AWESOME cards received from Bishopsmate
LOVE all the Queen Elizabeth stamps.....and none of them got cancelled.....so they are in perfect, unblemished condition to use on some cool ATCs.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Looks like my cards didn't make it on time. Just send them back, please. I'll trade them elsewhere.

As of today, no, they have not yet arrived.
Most mail is running late, locally as well as from other countries.
I was going to wait another day or two before returning any cards.
I hope that works for you.

I'd love to be included, but I don't want to hold up the swap. Do what works for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Maybe now that it is officially the year of the rabbit, my cards will get moving!

I'd love to be included, but I don't want to hold up the swap. Do what works for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Maybe now that it is officially the year of the rabbit, my cards will get moving!

Thank you.
I will keep you posted

Still missing 3 sets of Rabbits, all of which were mailed quite a while ago.
I can wait until the weekend. Hopefully everyone will hop in by that time.

Last edited:
AWESOME cards received from somnia.
Actually, they only took a little over 2 weeks to get here, and from Canada, that is about what mail transit usually takes.
I am happy they arrived!!!!

AWESOME ATCs.
The colors are much brighter in person.
I read in your gallery, and also on your card backs, the additional details on the stencil butter you used to make these backgrounds.
I have never heard of such a thing, so now I have to go looking for it.
For anyone else who does not know what stencil butter is, go back to Page 04, Post 75, and check out somia's ATC's.
You may want to try the product yourself. It looks like great stuff.

The Year of the Rabbit Canadian postage stamps are GORGEOUS.
I am so happy you found some and used them on your ATCs.

Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Last edited:
I have waited as long as I am allowed to wait for late cards (per site rules).
Returns are in the mail.

Please be patient.
Sometimes mail transit is 3 days. Sometimes it is 3 weeks.
And transit time does not appear to be linked to where the letters are mailed from or where they are sent to ??????
I wish I knew what the post office was dong!!!

The cards were spectacular, awesome, colorful, creative, and well made.
You have something wonderful to look forward to with your returns.

I received my wonderful returns yesterday. They are all beautiful. Thank you to leydab, Bishopmate, and somnia for colorful, creative cards. Thank you Vicki for hosting and, especially, for the $10,000 dollars. It'll come in handy right about now! Off to leave iTrader and you rocks!

Last edited:
Returns arrived in Canada! Thank you so much - these cards are all wonderful. Special thanks to Asher for bringing my attention to the fact that Canada issued a pure gold $100 Year of the Rabbit coin.

I will not be running out to get one (they cost over 2 thousand dollars) but it is gorgeous.

Off to leave You Rocks for Asher, AmySi, and sarat.

Extra super-special thanks to Vicki Z for including me in the swap. Much appreciated!!!!

I have received my cards safely, thank you.

So pleased my envelope can be reused . . . stamp wise. I don't seem to be able to purchase any £2.55 stamps from Royal Mail so I have to use larger envelopes just for the Stamps . . . . mail companies don't seem to want to keep customers. BTW supposedly if you have a scanner, that little barcode at the side has photos or something on it . . . not technical me but I know that apps are magic nowadays!!!

My cards arrived last week. I love each and every single one of them from VickiZ, JenUrebel, and Boots. Thank you, VickiZ, for again hosting this wonderful swap!

Back
Top Bottom