Pink Houses! - A House-Shaped ATC Swap - Due January 20, 2023

My fantastic returns have arrived. A BIG thank you to: An.M.Sudyka... Flashviv... SheSheDoesIt. All of them are wonderful!

Thank you Jezebelle for hosting such a fun swap & for great returns:)

Rocks & iTrader have been posted.

As iTraders are coming in, I just want to say that I am extra grateful to those of you who have included feedback on the swap in your reply. As I prepare for future swaps I will keep all of your input in mind. Thank you!

Last edited:
It has been two full weeks since I sent out the returns. The mails continue to prove inconsistent. I have learned from experience that mail to Greece and Australia can take a while. But I thought that the rest would have arrived by now. Returns arrived in the UK in just one week, yet there are still US returns unaccounted for. Sigh.

Just double checked that I did my itrader and rep hugs. So sorry for those waiting on mail to get their houses. Hope if they got them this will remind them to do itraders. I know since I dont have my computer at hand, sometimes I set my envelopes aside for a mote convenient time and that turns out longer than it should be.

It was fun, hugs

That has definitely happened to me, lol.

Now, when I know I can’t get to it in a timely fashion, I try to drop a quick note in the swap thread, just to let folks know that their art has arrived safely, and that I will show my appreciation as soon as I am able. That actually happens pretty often, as I must go to town to pick up my mail and usuallly get home when I need to start supper, and then clean up, and, and, and…

My returns are here. YAY! Love them all, thanks Linda$ATC LINDYW and TERRIF for great cards and love and hugs to Jez for hosting such a great swap. Off to leave reps and itrader for Jez.

flashviv, that is wonderful news!
That was surprisingly quick. And it is a great relief, considering the transit time of my last mail to you.

Last edited:
That’s great lazyshadows! At least mail to Greece seems to be running on it’s usual time frame.

We have passed the three week mark since I sent out the returns, I’m still hoping to hear that the last few of you have received them.

I will be closing the thread soon. It is time to remove any attachments if you wish to do so.

Hello Homebuilders!

I have been absent and I apologize. I took a bad fall last week and I injured my neck/shoulder. I am finally able to sit up and use the computer. I will be catching up today, in bits and pieces as I am able.

We have nearly reached the five week mark since I sent out the returns. I am disappointed to say that there are three sets of returns unaccounted for. I have exchanged communications with one of you. As there has been adequate time to respond (via iTrader, the thread, PM or VM) I will go ahead and assume that the rest of the returns have arrived in good order. Tomorrow I will put in a request to have the thread archived.

Last edited:
I had to double check and be sure I left reps for mine! I did, and also received reps for the cards I made. Sorry this happened, and really sorry about your accident! Neck and shoulder issues can take a while to heal, maybe physical therapy would help? Take care of yourself, and when you are able, I’m interested to see what you will do for your next hosting swap. This was a really fun one!

Back
Top Bottom