Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: January 20, 2023
Signup/Withdraw by Date: none, if you need to drop out please communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 20 - swap is full
Medium: open media* please read the not-so-fine print

Pink Houses!

For this swap, you will create house-shaped ATCs predominantly featuring shades of pink. You may include other colors, but pink(s) should be the main color.

Media Parameters:
- Media for this swap is wide open.
- Please note that every card submitted for this swap must be an original one-of-a-kind, no copies!
- Handmade prints, photographic and digital cards or components are welcome. But DO NOT repeat or copy cards that you have swapped/traded in the past or plan on replicating for swaps/trades in the future.
- Mixed media collage is encouraged.
- Keep embellishments relatively flat and lightweight, for safe and economical mailing.

Craftsmanship Parameters:
- Card measurements must fall within the standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
- Cards must be sturdy, worthy of being described as a “card” and have tidy edges.
- Make sure your adhesive game is on point, cards with loose/unattached bits will not be accepted.
- Sticky cards will not be accepted, they will be returned to sender.
- Submit only your best work. Please send creative and conscientiously crafted cards, that required time and effort to make, cards that you would want to keep for yourself or be excited to receive and display.
- Label cards on the back, include your username and country/state - include other info as you wish.

Mailing Parameters:
- Please Personal Message me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards.
- Secure your cards using a tape with a light adhesive, like washi or painter’s tape. Do not use Scotch tape!
- US Participants: Please include a self addressed envelope with a Forever Stamp.
- International Participants: Please send a LARGE, clearly-addressed mailing label. Also include one US Global Forever Stamp or a well hidden US $1.00 bill. I will provide your envelope.
- Please allow plenty of mailing time! Be aware that the mails have been inconsistent of late, typical recommended lead times (USA: 2 weeks, INTERNATIONAL: 3-4) may need to be extended.
- Late cards will be returned to sender, regardless of circumstance.

Other stuff:
- Please sign up by posting to this thread.
- Please share your finished cards in this thread and in the gallery and comment on those you like. Process pics are welcome too!
- An additional host card in the theme of the swap will prompt happy dancing and enormous gratitude from me, but is not required to play.
- Before you mail your cards, please review the media, craftsmanship, and mailing parameters.
- IF a variety of media is submitted to the swap, please expect a variety of media in your returns. I will not be swapping like for like in regard to MEDIA.
- Don’t forget to submit an iTrader for the host (me). I’m still new at hosting, I welcome feedback in either the iTrader comments section or a PM.
- Please, please, please give rocks/reps to the artists who created your returns, AND let them know which card you received.
- Failure to meet the deadline or ANY of the prescribed parameters will result in cards returned to sender.

Homebuilders

0. jez - that’s me
1. mrubyjean - received - returns received
2. nanvan - received - returns received, VA to Canada in less than two weeks!
3. Butterbean - received
4. locatray - received- returns received
5. Bishopsmate - received - returns received, VA to UK in just one week!
6. jfaskdown - received - returns received
7. RaineyDay - received - return received
8. fundygirl - received - returns received
9. mwilding - received
10. CiCiCreates - received - returns received
11. sheshedoesit - received
12. An. M. Sudyka - received - returns received
13. flashviv - received - returns received, VA to Australia in 17 days!
14. Laffqueen - received - returns received
15. kehlenn - received - returns received
16. Linda4atc - received - returns received
17. lazyshadows - received - returns received, VA to Greece in 3 weeks!
18. Terri F - received - returns received
19. JavaZarf - received - returns received
20. LindyLu - received - returns received

Waiting List

1. desert_artist
2. Monroy28

Last edited:
I assume whimsy is an acceptable style for these houses, since they’re pink anyway - LOL. One of my favorite colors, I’m lurking for the moment.

• Staff
Wecome homebuilders mrubyjean, nanvan and Butterbean!
I will add you all straightaway.

Last edited:
  • Staff
jfaskdown, houses are fun!
Have a seat on the (lurker’s) porch, may I get you an iced tea?

Last edited:
  • Staff
This neighborhood is home to all styles and flavors.
CiCi, whimsy is welcome, as are you!
Pull up a chair, I’ll grab another iced tea.

Welcome homebuilders locatray, Bishopsmate, jfaskdown, RaineyDay, and fundygirl! Consider yourselves signed up, I will update the home page after supper, etc. This neighborhood is filling up fast!

jfaskdown, you are one speedy builder! And your houses look great, even if the street lights haven’t been added to to the neighborhood yet. I guess that’s what it’s like when you’re the first to get your houses up, lol. I love your layers and that retro ‘house’wife. Is that little girl riding a moped?!

Last edited:
Welcome homebuilders mwilding and Robin!
You have both been added.

Welcome homebuilder CiCiCreates, I’m pleased we could put you to work!

Back
Top Bottom