ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date: Due January 22, 2023
Signup/Withdraw Date: Due January 22, 2023
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 only
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Any and all media and techniques are welcome

I have received so much positive feedback about the Tutankhamun stamp many of you have received from me with my mail. This has encouraged me to host another swap.

The theme is Ancient Egypt, so include anything with hieroglyphics, Ancient Egyptian wall art, ancient monuments, gods and goddesses... there is plenty of scope.

Cards can be hand drawn or painted (my personal favourite), collage, postage stamps, really anything goes so long as some effort has gone into it. (No white backgrounds, please). Cards should be substantial so if you use paper, please back it with card.

Swap Requirements ~
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
* Cards must be original. Send work into which you put time, imagination and care.
* Please use only small, light embellishments on your cards, please.
* Please protect your cards with plastic sleeves.
* Mail by 7th January 2023

Mailing Information ~
* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* I am in France so most people will be International Participants - Please send a medium sized mailing label (I will provide envelopes) and either an International Forever stamp (not attached to the envelope) or a dollar.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out, that way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed. Any late cards will be returned.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive.

Have fun!

Players

1. dithespy
2. Vicki Z - WITHDRAWN
3. CiCiCreates
4. CynthiaSillitoe RECEIVED
5. ferretgirl RECEIVED
6. emmadreamstar RECEIVED
7. leydab RECEIVED
8. jo.on.the.go RECEIVED
9. dina 54 RECEIVED
10. laffqueen RECEIVED
11. pancake machine RECEIVED
12. RaineyDay RECEIVED
13. CesariaB RECEIVED
14. DocJ29 RECEIVED
15. StitchinWitch RECEIVED

Last edited:
I’m lurking. Do you have a recommended “mail by” date for participants from the US?

LOVE Ancient Egypt! And all the many images are unmistakable as to country and era! Please sign me up.

Jezebelle: it takes at least 10days to get from the US to France. I guess a mail by date of 7th January should be safe.

Vicki Z and CiCiCreates - welcome! I'll sign you up. :)

I want to play. At some point in my youth I wanted to be an Egyptologist even though I was born and raised in south America.

I’ve been silently lurking but I’ll commit. Egypt was one of my favorite places to visit. It will be hard to pick among all the possibilities. I’ll probably challenge myself and NOT do the sphinx or Giza pyramids.

I think this swap should definitely be calling your name, Jo! Can’t wait to see what you decide to illustrate.

I am so glad to have you join the swap jo. I knew you would have lots of material. :)

I'm kicking myself for having tossed out my set of rubber stamps featuring all of the hieroglyphs when I moved. But on the plus side, I kept my massive book Egypt: 4000 Years of Art. Talk about a reference source!

Back
Top Bottom