Complementary Cats HandPainted/HandDrawn - Due February 27

Just in time! I’m lurking, and just noticed the participant limit, so please do sign me up!

Welcome to the swap Wildholly, CiCi and Margia.

And welcome to ATCsforall Margia, it looks like this is your first swap here so if you have any questions at all just ask here or contact me via pm.

Cici as this is my first swap I am limited to 12 participants, and it seems to be filling up! Only one spot left.

Lazyshadows you are our last player - welcome.

jtpaints I’m sorry, as this is my first swap I can only accept 12 players so you have just missed out.

flashviv, I love a challenge but this is beyond me at this time. I have never drawn a feline of any type & I thought I could do this but this is becoming a job, instead of a joy, to me. I'm sorry but I am bowing out & opening up my spot to someone else. I may give this a go in a future swap. Now is just not the time for me.

I know you will have a great swap & I will be watching for future ones.:)

Thanks for letting me know at this stage LindyLu. I completely understand that when trying to make an atc turns into a job rather than the joy it should be it is time to work on something else.

jtpaints looks like there is room for you after all!

Mail from USA seems to be taking 3 weeks to a month to reach me in Australia. So I think that everyone should plan to have their cards in the mail by January 30. So plenty of time yet to get them done and here.

Back
Top Bottom