Complementary Cats HandPainted/HandDrawn - Due February 27

Excited to see my returns! Rep points are the same thing as You Rocks, right? Not the same as iTraders? That’s what I’ve always thought. So we leave reps (you rocks) for our returns and iTrader for the host. Hope I’ve been doing it right all this time!

Excited to see my returns! Rep points are the same thing as You Rocks, right? Not the same as iTraders? That’s what I’ve always thought. So we leave reps (you rocks) for our returns and iTrader for the host. Hope I’ve been doing it right all this time!

Sorry CiCi I did get them mixed up and you have been doing this exactly right. I will edit the post above so it makes sense. Thanks for pointing this out.

My cats arrived yesterday and are just as adorable as any cats I've ever met. Thanks to CiCiCreates, Margia, and WildHolly for the gorgeous creations and to Flashviv for hosting this super fun swap. Off to leave You Rocks and I Trader!

My kitties just scurried in..beautiful artwork from:
JTPaints, Margia and TrinaLD.

Thank you Flas for the most wonderful swap! You rock!

My wonderful kitties have arrived, too! Thanks going out to Elliejaybird, aginghippychic, and Lazyshadows for their gorgeous art, and to flashviv for being such a fabulous host!

I hadn't said on this thread that my cats had arrived. Thanks for hosting flashviv.
And thanks to these artists:
lazyshadows - yellow cat with purple background
flashviv - yellow cat looking out a window
jtpaints - green cat with red eyes

I already left reps and itrader.

Thought I had posted here but guess not. Kitties have arrived here, iTrader and rep points given! Thanks for a great swap!

Back
Top Bottom