adriayna

So I hide in painted trees...
Media
Swap Due Date - August 10th, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - When full
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants - 60 max; 15 international

Fantasy Castle Swap

Welcome to the fantasy castle swap. This swap is for castles of all kinds and all medias! I hope you are inspired to do amazing work, and I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. They can be dark or creepy, whimsical and lighthearted, or anything else you might imagine!

Swap Details/rules:

1) ALL Participants - please write your real name and userId on the back of all of your cards. Please mail cards in plastic protectors (the flimsy kind is fine).

2) US participants: send a SASE with 42 cents postage (for 3 cards) or 62 cents postage (for 6 cards). Please write your userID on the back of your envelope and whether you have sent 3 or 6 cardes. If you plan on sending a bubble envelope or large envelope instead of a regular-sized envelope, note that shipping rates have changed and you should probably have at least $1 of postage or so on it.

3) International participants: Please send me an address label. I would appreciate an extra card or some country-specific stamps/empherma since I will be covering your return postage (a little under $1 USD per envelope at our new rates) but this is not necessary. I will have to limit international participants to 15 members b/c of shipping costs.

4) All cards are due IN MY HANDS August 10th. Returns will be mailed promptly after the deadline and late cards will be returned to you or, if I have enough, swapped with other late cards.

5) You are welcome to send one or two sets of cards. If you are sending an extra set of cards, please send extra stamps to cover the increased shipping (58 cents instead of 41 cents).

6) Please PM me for my address when you are ready to ship . I leave feedback for all cards right before I swap them.

7) IF YOU ARE SENDING IN BULKY CARDS, YOU NEED TO SEND IN EXTRA LOOSE STAMPS TO COVER THEM! I will use these stamps on other envelopes to offset the cost of shipping bulky cards. Thanks! :)

Participants: (Blue = Recieved)
1) Adriayna
2) dolores4fun
3) lilbad
4) liblue26
5) Ibus

6) Codesmom
7) Jitterbug
8) Frogprincess (international #1)
9) Nowzem

10) rooksie
11) Thecoffeeshopgirl