Postage stamp APCs - Kings/Butterflies Due date: Feb 17

fundygirl - I don't know what the post office did with your letter as it landed in Sydney on Feb 8 but didn't reach me till today.
12 days to travel 2 states is ridiculous!?!

Yours are the last cards to arrive so I will swap out tonight and returns will be in the mail tomorrow.

It sounds like your post is as inconsistent as the US Postal Service. I recently had something coming to me from California (two states south of me) make it to Portland Oregon (the city across the bridge from me) and then head out to somewhere in the middle of the USA before coming back to Washington. Usually once something hits Portland, that means I'll get it the next day, but for whatever reason, they decided it needed a bit of a country lap before landing in my mailbox.

I'm just glad they made it to you in a relatively reasonable time. I'm also glad I had the forethought to send next month's cards with it, so you won't have to wait for those. :)

The returns for this swap are gorgeous and you will all be very happy with them.

Remember - some of you will only get 3 cards in your envelope from me as dithespy has mailed her cards for this swap directly to the people I would have swapped her with. She has already mailed so you may receive your single card before you receive the rest ;)

I have also just booked a Postage stamp Athon running March 17-20 if you would like to use a few more of the stamps you have in your collections. (go through and take out what you need for the upcoming months -nothing worse than using the stamp you need later during the Athon)

Yay, my cards are here! Thanks to Donna for hosting and dithespy, Elliejaybird, catladybj, and fundygirl for amazing cards!

Gorgeous butterflies have arrived! I think you may have won the race, Donnacr!

Huge thanks to Haagmm,Elliejaybird, Cynthia Sillitoe and donnacr for their creativity. And a huge thanks to donnacr for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom