sarat

Still dreaming...
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due date: March 11, 2023

Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 25 maximum
Another Inspired Art Swap—Pablo Picasso.
Hand drawn, paints, collage , watercolors, etc. Please no stickers, photography or digital art.
Due date: March 11, 2023

Another inspired swap. This time it is Picasso. Picasso was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, and ceramist who spent most of his adult life in France. One of the most influential artists of the 20th century, he is known for co-founding the Cubist movement, the invention of constructed sculpture, the co-invention of collage and for the wide variety of styles that he helped develop and explore

The idea is to be inspired by his style, message, genre.

Make three different inspired cards. The style and medium can be the same for all three or you can mix it up as you choose. Maybe with the new year, you can stretch yourself and explore something different.

Medium: Hand-drawn or painted, sewing, origami, hand-made stamp, collage etc. No stickers, digital art or photography. Make something that would be hard for you to give up.

Use your artistic skills and feel free to use your imagination and unique style. All cards must be original (i.e., no prints or copies).

Most of all---Have fun!!!

Requirements:
*All cards should be standard 3.5” X 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock.
*Cards should be flat enough to fit in plastic sleeves.
*Send cards in plastic sleeves.
*Withdraw early if you can’t do the swap, late cards may be returned if they can’t be swapped out.
Mailing and postage:
*PM me for my address when you are ready to send cards.
* Make sure your user name, location and swap name appear on the back of your ATC’s.
*Include your username on your SASE.

* International participants: I will pay postage for first 10 players. Please include a mailing label.
*US participants: Include a stamped self-addressed envelope or stamps and a label

Returns: When you receive your returns, please leave itrader for me and rep points for players.
An extra card for the host is always appreciated but not required.

Anyone want to play?

1. StitchinWitch: USA:Withdrew
2. Fandanie: USA:Withdrew
3. Evalila: Germany: Received
4. Cmcarli: USA
5. TrinaLD: USA: Received
6. Leydab: USA:Received
7. Dev: Spain: Received
8. JenTeachesAdaptiveArt: USA:Recieved
9. jo.on.the.go. :USA: Received
10.AmySi: USA: Received
11.MelissaS: USA
12. Theduckling: GermanyReceived
13. LindyLu: USA: Received
14. Ancient Planter: USA:Received
15. msbarbara: USA: Received
16. DocJ29: Germany: Withdrew

Last edited:
Hello! I'm new, I just joined. I would like to participate in this swap. Can I do it from Spain?
Greetings and creative 2023!

Welcome!! I love newbies and international players. Feel free to ask any questions and to post your creations. This is a reminder when you send me your cards I will pay for the return postage and you just need to send me your address label with your cards. The swap deadline is several months away, but be sure to give enough time when you mail them to me in California. :wub:

One question: What is SASE?:cute:

Self addressed stamped envelope. These are what USA participants send with their cards and I send their cards back in these envelopes. For international players I pay for the postage. So all you need to do is send me your cards with a label with your name and address on it. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom