Super Mod
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – Feb 24, 2023
Signup/withdraw date – Closed to new sign ups
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – FULL
Media- Open media. No white edged stickers. No digital or prints. No heavy or thick embellishments.

Our theme is WINTER Birds - A lot of birds winter over in our area, the most prominent are snow geese, tundra swans, bald eagles and assorted raptors. The occasional snowy owl. Little juncos, and lovely varied thrush show up at the backyard feeder. What winter birds do you see? Show us! This is open media. Your birds can be realistic or whimsical. You just need to represent a bird in winter.

1_Winter_Birds_-_Owl_with_moon.jpg
1_Winter_Birds_-_Red___Gold.jpg
1_Winter_Birds_-_Chickadee.jpg

Basic Rules:
* All cards must be standard 3.5 inch x 2.5 inch
* Cards may be similar, however please make each card unique to itself.
* Send your cards in individual protective sleeves.
* Please send in work you’d be delighted to receive.
* Include swap name, username, real name and location on the back of all cards.

If you need to drop out, just let me know. No cards and no communication is very bad karma and will also result in a neutral i-trader!

Note that this is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is never required, although always appreciated.

Please allow plenty of mailing time! I’m an on-time hostess and late cards will be returned.

Postage:
US Participants: Please include a self addressed envelope with a Forever Stamp (currently .60 cents - increases to .63 Jan 23!). Please include your user name and swap name on your envelope.

International Participants: Please send your address on a self-stick mailing label (clearly written, please) and include your username. I will provide the envelope. Please include a well hidden $1.00 US Dollar or a US Global Forever Stamp. Please mail early – 3 - 4 weeks is recommended.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. If you’ve traded with me recently, I’m still at Brownsville Place.

Posting in the thread when your cards are mailed helps me keep track. And please consider posting your lovely completed art for everyone to see. It’s so fun to see what others are creating!

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. It's nice to let folks know where their art now lives. :)

Who wants to play?

Players: (red = received)

1. sheshedoesit
2. Elliejaybird
3. Evalila - withdrew
4. RaineyDay
5. Globug
6. Laffqueen
7. Bramble
8. shadow_guide
9. TSMarie
10. The Walnut Tree
11. jo.on.the.go
12. leydab
13. Ancient Planter
14. ksghost
15. Makitso - withdrew
16. Betsyg
17. Seascape131
18. huddlestonmollie
19. Karr3ll
20. jtpaints
21. mrubyjean
22. Pamitha
23. spineofafish

Last edited:
Welcome sheshedoesit, Elliejaybird, Evalila and RaineyDay! So glad you're joining in the bird watching!

Lurkers are welcome, Betsyg. I hope you come back and join us.

Glad to have you lurking, Miss Fame! I hope you decide to join us.
:)

Great cards, Laffqueen. Welcome and thanks for joining!

Welcome, Bramble! Thanks for joining! I've just sent you my address. :)

Welcome Shadow_guide and TSMarie! So glad you both are joining!

Back
Top Bottom