Visit my Zoo - HandDrawn/HandPainted ELEPHANTS - Due March 17, 2023

Evalila your ellies have arrived safe and sound thank you for the hostie card and thank you for playing!

Sorry to lose you TrinaLD, hope you feel better real soon.

I'd like to join! I usually like to wait to sign up until I've got my cards finished, but I see there's a sign up deadline on this one. I'll finish my cards this weekend and try to have them ready for Monday's mail.

Welcome to the elephant swap jtpaints! Glad you could play!

jtpaints your elephants are awesome! Can't wait to see them in person!

CynthiaSillitoe your elephants have arrived safe and sound!

jtpaints your awesome elephants have arrived safe and sound! Thanks so much for the hostie card!

Since the signup date has passed, and all the elephants have arrived I will swap these out a few days early and get the returns in the mail for you all. Thanks to everyone for making the first swap in my zoo series a success and thank you all for playing! The Rhino swap is up now and then ......

OMG!!!! The herd arrived today! Lots of thanks to BlancoLobo for hosting this and also thanks to Seascape131, Elliejaybird, and An M. Sudyka for their amazing cards!

My cards have arrived! Thanks to BlancoLobo, Shadow_guide, and jo.on.the.go for some great artwork!

BlancoLobo - you are such an excellent zookeeper, and you are so good about helping us collect animals for our own zoos.
The artists help me build up my zoo:
Ancient Planter - mother and baby with trunks together
Shadow_guide - whole body ellie facing forward
jtpaints - Ellie walking in from the side

Well.... I wanted ALL the elephants! But I am pleased with the three ATCs that did come my way. "You Rocks" have been done. Thank you, BlancoLobo, for a fun swap.

I just realized that I never did post the elephants that DID meet the requirements. So I hope they were a happy surprise to the recipients. Only Randolph made the first cut, but I did three more....

Wahoo the returns made it out to the state of Washington!!! Thank you for letting me know you received your returns Ancient Planter, LuAnnP, Jo.on.the.go, jtpaints and CynthiaSillietoe!

Hope you all come play in the Rhino swap and the Tapir swap too!

Has anyone else received their returns?

Last edited:
Thank you for letting me know you received your returns Elliejaybird!

Back
Top Bottom