Postage stamp APCs - Queens/ Heads Due date: Mar 17

Time for a little morbid humor for me....I've been slowly accumulating stamps that would work for this deck and putting them in a plastic bag...so when it's time for dogs or dinosaurs or whatever, I already have a stash. And then when I finish one swap, I try to cull out those stamps to go back in my usual stamp box.

This swap is the reason why when my dad asks me what I did in the studio today, I can say that I took a bunch of heads I didn't use out of the plastic bag and tossed them back in the box.

No one said living with artists was boring.

Glad to be of service (that is hilarious!) :biglaugh:

CynthiaSillitoe - those stunning heads that you chose to use snuck into my letter box today

catladybj - still lots of time for your cards to arrive. CynthiaSillitoe mailed her cards 5 days before you and hers only arrived on Friday.

catladybj - guess what was in the bundle of mail I received today? Your Queens! (and Kings ;)) Love that you named all of them

dithespy - your gorgeous Queens arrived while I was down in Melbourne.

that means all the cards have arrived so I will swap them out and mail them a few days early.

I have just loaded the thread for the Postage Stamp Athon running from March 17-20. Come and join us (and suggest some different themes to add to mine). Hope to see you all there.

Fabulous Queens have arrived! thank you mrubyjean, fundygirl,catladybj and Cynthia Sillitoe for your wonderful creations. Thank you Donnacr for hosting.

I can't leave "You Rocks" to anyone at the moment, I'm afraid. I'l try after I've left comments on the gallery.

Back
Top Bottom