Haagmm

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Mid-January PAT - due March 31, 2023
Swap Due Date – March 31, 2023
Sign-up Deadline – February 15, 2023
Withdrawal Deadline – None; no withdrawals allowed
Number of Cards – 1 card per person per group (total of 4 cards per group)
Number of Players – 7 groups of 5 players per group
Number of Groups per Player - no more than 2
Theme – Chosen by players

PAT Guidelines/Rules:
1. In order to participate in this PAT, you must:
-Have an established iTrader rating of +15.
-Have received no negatives within the past 6 months.
-Have received no neutrals within the past 3 months.
2. Themes must be chosen within 48 hours of joining the swap.
3. Chosen themes must fall into the stated group category of either “Regular” or “Advanced”
“Regular” themes include generic themes that are easy to reference and/or find images for collage (ex. cats, castles, roses, butterflies, etc.).
“Advanced” themes may be regular or challenging, and includes those that need research and/or are specific (ex. Irish castles, Alice in Wonderland, Medieval beasts, etc.)
4. Each card must be the standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches, including APCs.
Coins must be 2.5 inch circles.
5. Each card must be original and unique.
6. You must follow the themes requested by your group participants EXACTLY. Theme is the main focus of a PAT, so no deviations from theme requests are allowed. If a player requests a green cat and a blue one is submitted, it will be returned.
7. Embellishments must be relatively flat and lightweight; no bulky embellishments.
8. Cards must have a sturdy background and earn the name “card.”
9. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve.
10. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, your location, group number, and recipient name.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. When you mail, please put your user name and PAT group #_ on the back of your envelope. I am hosting more than one swap and this helps me stay organized.
3. If you tape your cards onto a sturdy background when mailing, please use an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape. I don’t want anyone’s beautiful artwork to be damaged by tape.
4. Please include a large label with your name and address clearly typed or written on it. I will provide envelopes.
5. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns if you are in just one group. Include a stamp for an additional ounce if you are in two groups.
6. If you are mailing internationally, please provide either 1 Global U.S. Forever stamp per group or 1 well concealed $1 per group.

Please Note:
I am an on-time hostess! I will not wait for your cards! Do not over-commit yourself. Late cards--regardless of the reason (health, personal tragedy, job demands, etc.)--will result in a neutral iTrader from me, and possibly a neutral or negative iTrader from each of the participants in your group. The only exception to this rule will be if you both show proof of finished cards (shared in the thread or messaged to me privately) AND notify me that they have been mailed (at the same time) at least 4 weeks in advance for international mail, and 10 days in advance for U.S. mail. I apologize if this seems harsh, but I view iTrader simply as a statement of fact, not as any sort of punishment of the artist.

*iTraders will be given when cards are received by me and the appropriate theme is verified.
*Please note that cards must be received by the due date.
*A host card would be greatly appreciated and loved, but is never required.
*Remember that feedback is different in a PAT. You do not leave Rep/ You Rock points. Leave iTraders for me + the other artists in your group!! It is a trade. PM if you have any questions on this.

To Join This Swap:
You must verify that you have read the above by joining with the statement:
“I understand the swap rules.”

Who would like to play?

Categories & Players:
HD/HP ATC Regular FULL & ALL CARDS REC'D
1. Elliejaybird - blackbirds - cards rec'd
2. TerriF - close up of dog's black nose - cards rec’d
3. Jezebelle - clown shoes - vintage, beat up and worn out, shiny and brand spankin new, or anything in between - the more exaggerated the better! For inspiration check out a link in post #15 -cards rec'd
4. ruthe - Native American people - cards rec'd
5. CiCiCreates - Japanese Kokeshi Doll -cards rec'd

HD/HP ATC Advanced FULL & ALL CARDS REC’D
1. Elliejaybird - artist interpretation of the tarot card 'the world' -cards rec'd
2. Aifrati - goldendoodle / labradoodle -cards rec’d
3. Dina54 - Doctor Who -cards rec'd
4. lazyshadows - portrait of yourself in any style -cards rec’d
5. Bluevioletz - magical llama -cards rec’d

Mixed Media ATC Regular FULL
1. desert_artist - high school math classroom (requests house shaped but not required) -cards rec’d
2. ferretgirl - Zetti
3. katiea707 - David Bowie -cards rec'd
4. Aifrati - urban scene -cards rec’d
5. Allegrae - Iceland -cards rec'd

HD/HP coins Regular FULL & ALL COINS REC’D
1. lazyshadows - portrait of yourself in any style -coins rec’d
2. Beverley- time. -coins rec’d
3. Pamitha- dog(s) -coins rec'd
4. Nanvan- cats -coins rec’d
5. Huddlestonmollie- music. -coins rec’d

Mixed Media coins Regular FULL
1. fundygirl - woodland critters
2. dithespy - mushrooms -coins rec’d
3. RaineyDay - sewing -coins rec'd
4. Allegrae - Hip Hop Fashion -coins rec'd
5. desert_artist - non-Disney Alice in Wonderland -coins rec’d

APC - list theme, card and suite FULL
1. fundygirl - dogs -P2 10 heart, P3 10 Diamonds, P4 10 Spades, P5 10 Clubs
2. Beckster - dogs - P1 3 Hearts, P3 2 Diamonds, P4 3 Diamonds, P5 4 Diamonds CARDS REC’D
3. Suzi - Roosters - P1 2 Diamonds, P2 2 Clubs, P4 5 Diamonds, P5 6 Clubs -CARDS REC’D
4. catladybj - Elvis &/or Lisa Marie - P1 8 Hearts, P2 8 Diamonds, P3 8 Clubs, P5 8 Spades -CARDS REC’D
5. Karr3ll - cows - P1 Ace Hearts, P2 2 Hearts, P3 3 Hearts, P4 4 Hearts CARDS REC’D

APC group 2 - list theme, card and suite FULL & All Cards Rec’d
1. haagmm - bicycle(s) with flower(s) - P2 Jack Hearts, P3 Jack Clubs, P4 Jack Spades, P5 Jack Diamonds -CARDS REC’D
2. catladybj - Elvis - P1 7 Hearts, P3 7 Diamonds, P4 7 Clubs, P5 7 Spades -CARDS REC’D
3. Suzi - Food and Drink - P1 King Hearts, P2 King Diamonds, P4 King Clubs, P5 King Spades -CARDS REC’D
4. Karr3ll - Rain P1 7 Spades, P2 8 Spades, P3 9 Spades, P5 10 Spades. CARDS REC’D
5. PancakeMachine - style of a famous artist - p1 6 spades, p2 9 spades, p3 queen spades, p4 ace spades -CARDS REC’D

Last edited:
Jezebelle- I got them loaded now. When it's first posted the first comment is done by Carole (or whoever actually loads the new thread) and then the host comes back and fills it in with the specifics.

Hi, Haagmm! I will sign up for the Regular Mixed Media Group with a theme of a high school math classroom. If they are allowed to be house-shaped, I would like that added to mine. Thank you!!

I have also read and understand the swap rules.

Last edited:
I'd like to sign up for Mixed Media Regular ATCs. Theme to follow...

I understand the swap rules.

Last edited:
Please sign me up for the Mixed Media Coins with the theme of Woodland Critters and for APCs with the theme of Dogs (P2:10 of Hearts, P3: 10 of Diamonds, P4:10 of Spades, P5:10 of Clubs)

I've read and understand the swap rules.

Last edited:
I understand the swap rules and would like to join the APC group.

My theme is Dogs:
P1:3 of ♥️, P3:2 of ♦️, P4:3 of ♦️, P5:4 of ♦️

Last edited:
I understand the rules and would like to join . Please sing me up for:

HD/HP group advanced - goldendoodle/labradoodle
Mixed Media Regular - urban scene

Last edited:
I would love to be in Group One please.

I understand the swap rules ~*~

Theme being: The close up of a Black Doggie nose.

LOL

Last edited:
“I understand the swap rules.” and would like to join the second group HD/HP Advanced. Theme: Doctor Who

Last edited:
I would love to be in Group One please.

Theme being: The close up of a Black Doggie nose.

LOL

Okay, that’s just too weird to resist. Please add me to Group 1: HD/HP ATC Regular.

“I understand the swap rules.”

For my theme I choose Clown Shoes!
Vintage, beat up and worn out, or shiny and brand spankin’ new, or any thing in between. The more exaggerated, the better.
Need some inspo? Look here.

https://www.pinterest.com/jbellejonez/clown-shoes-2023-january/

Thank you!

Last edited:
Please sign me up for the APC group. My theme is Rooster(s)

Player 1- 2 diamonds
Player 2- 2 clubs
Player 3- me
Player 4- 5 diamonds
Player 5- 6 clubs

I understand the swap rules.

Last edited:
Please sign me up for the APC group... and I understand the rules.
Theme COWS -

P1 - ACE hearts
P2 - 2 hearts
P3 - 3 hearts
P4 - 4 hearts
P5 - me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom