* ST PATRICK’S DAY SWAP~Due March 1

Karr3ll

Creating Is Living
Media
SWAP CLOSED
ALL CARDS HAVE ARRIVED!! & I will be swapping and sending returns Saturday Feb 25

Swap Due Date: In my hands by Mar 1
Cards received after the due date will be returned!
Number of Items: 3:3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: Open Media

* St. Patricks Day *

Anything St. Patty’s Day... shamrocks, leprechauns, rainbows, pot of gold... GREEN!
If you need inspiration ideas can be found on Pinterest or google... just be creative and make something you’d love to add to your collection.

I’ve hosted this in the past… in celebration of my birthday on St. Patricks Day

Making Your Cards:
* cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches
* All cards MUST be original, and each card must be different. No copies or prints.
* Please put username, real name, swap name, and date on the back of each card.
* Only send cards you are proud of or would be thrilled to receive in a swap.

Hostess card is always welcome & loved

Mailing Your Cards:
* When you are ready to mail, PM me for my address
* Protect ALL your cards in clear plastic sleeves.
* Write username and swap name on your envelope.
* US players: LARGE LABEL & a Forever Stamp or the whatever it cost you to mail.
* International players: Please include a LARGE address label & $1.00 US.

Returns:
Upon receiving your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points * You Rock* for the artists

Players:
1 Karrell
2 Suzi

3 Robin
4 Allegrae
5 Alanacat
6 Raineyday
7 Globug
8 Tafkabecky
9 Mrubyjean
10 Leydab

Last edited:
Question I'm not quite sure what a SASE, is it needing an envelope? I'm not sure how I would send an envelope inside an envelope since all of my envelopes are the same size, and I don't have address stickers either, I just write it on a piece of paper and add it in to be taped on.

Question I'm not quite sure what a SASE, is it needing an envelope? I'm not sure how I would send an envelope inside an envelope since all of my envelopes are the same size, and I don't have address stickers either, I just write it on a piece of paper and add it in to be taped on.

Just write your name and address on an envelope, put a stamp on it,and fold it to fit inside the one you are mailing to the host.

AlsnaCat I changed it to a Label and a loose stamp… & that includes a hand written piece of paper.
And like LeonardaDaArtsi explained you’d just fold envelope up. I will take either form to return swapped cards :)

Oh, I didn't know I could fold the envelope, I'm a little slow to think about these things for some reason, I'm sorry you changed it because I said something, you don't need to change it, I'm gonna join the swap if that's alright.
I know it's not an excuse but if my post seemed rude, I've had a really ong couple of weeks and I'm super stressed, it's made me really irritable and I'm sorry.

Alanacat Welcome …and no worries at all, everyone has moments, I don’t think your rude at all :)
Please do just send a handwritten label and forever stamp, I meant to change it prior

Back
Top Bottom