4 SEASONS APC SWAP- WINTER TREES/SNOW COVERED LANDSCAPES 10’s due March 11, 2023

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due March 11, 2023

4 Seasons APC Swap- Winter Trees/Snow Covered Landscapes
*****10’s*****
Swap Due Date - March 11, 2023
Number of Cards - 4:4
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)

4 Seasons APC Swap!

I’m hosting a new deck series! Our theme is going to be the 4 seasons. Each number will have its own special theme within each of the 4 different seasons.

We are now moving on to the Winter Season! For the 10’s the theme is Winter Trees and/or Snow covered Landscapes. Please try to make each card a little bit different, since we have been having a limited amount of players for this deck, and we don’t want duplicate cards for our individual decks. With limited players, it might be necessary to send 2 cards from the same artist. If we have more than 6 players, than identical cards would be fine.

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) *****10’s*****

Please note:
- Real playing cards must be used.
- APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
- Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
- The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
- Flat embellishments only please.
- Please include username and your location on the back of your cards.
- Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in the swap!

US players: send me a mailing label and a forever stamp.

International players: send me a mailing label and $1

Who would like to play?

Suzi ~received
NancyL *withdrawn*
fundygirl ~received3/2
BlancoLobo ~received 2/14

Last edited:
Of course, this swap is for the 10’s! I seemed to have forgotten to include that in the title! I should see about getting that corrected!

Our winter has some snow, not much, I'm glad. However, we have lots of rain. So can I depict a tree in the rain?

Nancy, maybe you could make the rain look icy? We haven’t had snow here in these parts either. Plenty of rain though. Still, traditionally with the 4 seasons, usually the winter trees are snow covered. That being said, ice would work for winter as well.

Here are my 10s

Attachments

• IMG_20230208_170555_(1000_x_1000_pixel).jpg
    IMG_20230208_170555_(1000_x_1000_pixel).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 13
Welcome, BlancoLobo. Love those cards! I have always favored the white birch trees!

Thanks Suzi and Jezebelle, I am four weeks into my first watercolor class and had to try what the artist just taught us! It
sure is fun - the watercolor class, learning alot!

BlancoLobo, your lovely cards arrived this afternoon! They are even prettier in person!

There is still some time if anyone wants to squeeze in at the last minute :spinny:

Since it is just the 3 of us, I swapped the cards today, and put them in the mail this morning. We each got 2 cards from each of us. Hope that makes sense ;)

Back
Top Bottom