Staff member
Welcome Committee
Visit my Zoo - HandDrawn/HandPainted RHINO'S - Due April 21, 2023
Swap Due Date - April 21, 2023
Signup/withdraw date - none, just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: HD/HP

I want to create a hand-drawn hand-painted zoo with those that wish to participate. The elephants are all cozy in their enclosure. Just past our Elephant enclosure is the Rhino enclosure. Let's continue our zoo experience by drawing Rhino's. Other animals to follow. You can use watercolor, pens, pencils, colored pencils, acrylics and or oils.
You can have 1 rhino on each card or more than one it's up to you. Maybe have an adult and a baby? Whatever you would like to see in your zoo! Your animals need to be draw realistic and in a zoo or free range setting, after all this is the start of a fantastic new zoo!

Details
~Send 3 original artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
~A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
~Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
~NO: prints or digital
~Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive

Mailing
~PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
~Send each card in individual sleeves
~USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
~International players: I will cover the postage for all international players
~Include a large return address label
~I will provide envelopes for returns
~PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I TRADE ON TIME SO MAIL YOUR CARDS EARLY ENOUGH TO ARRIVE BY THE CLOSING DATE, LATE CARDS WILL BE RETURNED UNTRADED.

Who wants to play in the new zoo?

1. Blancolobo received returns
2. Leydab - cards received received returns
3. jo.on.the.go - cards received received returns
4. Evalila - withdrew
5. LuAnnP - cards received received returns
6. TrinaLD - cards received received returns
7. Seascape131 - cards received
8. Ancient Planter - cards received received returns
9. AndromedasWitchery - cards received
10. An.M.Sudyka - cards received
11. Shadow-guide - cards received received returns
12. jtpaints - cards received received returns

Last edited:
  • Staff
You got it Leydab! It's going to be an awesome place when we are done!

I would like to join. Here are my rhinos:

View attachment 237758 Eastern Black Rhinoceros (Diceros bicorns michaelli): found in Kenya and Tanzania

View attachment 237759 Greater One-Horned Rhinoceros (Rhinocerus unicornus): Found in India and Nepal. I saw this kind of rhino when I was riding an elephant in the jungle in Nepal - rather scary; the elephant was also afraid.

View attachment 237760 Sumatran Rhinocerous (Dicerorhinus sumatrensis): Found in Sumatra and Borneo

View attachment 237761 White Rhinocerous (Ceratotherium simum): Found in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, eSwatini, Zambia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.

Welcome to the second installment of the Zoo, the Rhino enclosure: LuAnnP, TrinaLD and Seascape131 so glad you all could participate!

Welcome to the swap Ancient Planter so happy you could join in!

Jo.on.the.go your awesome rhino's have arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much for the additional hostie card!

Hi!
What a cute idea!!!! I'm working too on making a wide paper zoo, including also fantasy and mithycal creatures, and rhino are still absent!!!
May I ask if the rhinos must be realistic or one could also be more cute/kawaii in style?

Ah! To be correct, for the moment I would prefer be a lurkey-turkey: have some commissions to close and, if is ok for you, I would prefer have the cards ready before sign in... I'm planning to make them these days but depends on my schedule...

Last edited:
Hi AndromedasWitchery, our zoo animals have to be realistic looking. You are welcome to hang out in the lurkers enclosure if you want!

Back
Top Bottom