Visit my Zoo - HandDrawn/HandPainted Rhino's - Due April 21, 2023

Welcome to the Rhino swap Shadow-guide, so glad you could join us on our continuing journey to build our zoo!

Is that by chance a MaineCoon in your avatar photo?

Thank you BlancoLobo, I love animals so I love this theme.

The cat in my avatar photo was adopted from a shelter, I'm not sure about his breed, but now you mentioned it, he does look like a MaineCoon! I don't think he's as large as one though, maybe!

TrinaLD your beautiful cards have arrived safe and sound! Thanks for the hostie card!

AndromedasWitchery, your wonderful rhino's have arrived safe and sound! Thank you for the hostie card!

We would love to have you Shadow_guide! Welcome to the Rhino encounter!

I think I made it! I apologize in advance if these don't arrive on time, but I believe 3,5 weeks should be good timing (fingers crossed), here are my rhinos:

1_baby_rhino.png

1_thinking.png

1_Grassing.png

Love your Rhino's Shadow_guide, I think they should arrive on time.

Shadow_guide your handsome rhino's arrived today! Since all the Rhino's are here I will swap them out early and get them in the mail.
Please, when you receive your returns let me know and please leave itrader for me and you rock for the artists you received a return from. Thank you!

Here's what's on the way... I was thinking of keeping on working on these, but as a poster in one of my old art teachers' rooms said, "Half of art is knowing when to stop." So I decided to stop with these...

View attachment 238815

Your rhinos seem ready to take life! They're awesome: love the way you've portraited them!
Did you used pencils or graphite?
Stunning artworks!

Back
Top Bottom