Mid February PAT/Pick A Theme/ATCs/Open/Due date: April 21st

Sorry folks. I am the worst!!
Yes, that's pretty much what it involves. Maple trees, buckets, old shacks that you boil in. With new technology you can run lines and there is all the equipment associated with it. Taps and drills. Aledges, etc. But the iconic maple tree with buckets and sugar shacks is what is easiest to represent

Dang I am glad nobody took the spot. I thought I asked to take the last spot in group four yesterday. I will have to see if I posted the reuest in the wrong thread. I want Bees if I am in. LOL , thank you

Well, if you did, then I didn't see it, either!! I'll get you & CiCiCreates both down...

Okay, so Group 4 officially full. Am thinking about making Group 8 another Mixed Media Collage group or possibly another Hand Drawn group. Any input on the this? We need to get poor Chimerix some more players in her APC group!!

I don't want to commit to another group until I have completed the first. Question in a mixed media group if I do hand drawn do I need to add some extra elements to just meet the mixed media or is it okay just hand drawn.

My harvest tree climber is hand drawn with watercolor and I am thinking of doing an encaustic wax emerald city painting.

I don't want to commit to another group until I have completed the first. Question in a mixed media group if I do hand drawn do I need to add some extra elements to just meet the mixed media or is it okay just hand drawn.

My harvest tree climber is hand drawn with watercolor and I am thinking of doing an encaustic wax emerald city painting.

Linda, Yes, you'd need to add some elements to make it mixed media because it is a mixed media group.

Hi!
Sorry for the question, but is just for managing in the best way my skedule and for shipping cards in time... In group 2 is missed only one person, but the other have already told theyr theme, so.... May I start to work on theyr cards or is better waiting untill the last participant will join?:huh:

AW, you don’t have to wait for the last person, you can start in on any who have posted their themes. That is why themes cannot be changed once they are posted (unless no one else has signed up yet).

Hi!
Sorry for the question, but is just for managing in the best way my skedule and for shipping cards in time... In group 2 is missed only one person, but the other have already told theyr theme, so.... May I start to work on theyr cards or is better waiting untill the last participant will join?:huh:

Oh, you can definitely start working on your ATCs for the rest of the group. We may not get any one else to sign up so that would just be a blank spot. Thanks for asking!!

Perfectly fine!
Thank you soo much for the answer! I'm starting to sketch them! :jiggy:
You're incredibly kind!

Back
Top Bottom