Postage stamp APCs - Jack /Tails~Due April 17

I had ordered animal stamps, I think when I got the queens and kings, so I had them on hand and just went ahead and made the 6's.

spineofafish and Haagmm - great cards, I will tell you when they arrive

Here are my cards for the swap - I went a little rogue and included fantasy and aircraft
View attachment 238320 View attachment 238321 View attachment 238322 View attachment 238323

I have also started the Postage stamp Athon thread, running Mar 17-20 (link in my signature). I would love to have you all come and join us - just don't forget to sort through your stamps and take out the ones you want to use for the rest of the series.
Nothing worse than trading the 4th stamp you need on a topic and being unable to play.

I had more trouble than expected locating adequate tail stamps, so my cards are running late. I got them out this morning because after all the trouble I went through to find them, I wasn't going to let it go to waste, but if they do not make it to you in time, don't wait for them and feel free to send them back to me (go ahead and keep one of them if you want). They are traveling with my 10's.

fundygirl - mail is all at 6s and 7s at the moment. Fingers crossed that your cards arrive in time - I can't wait to see them.

Elliejaybird - your wonderful tails wagged into my letterbox yesterday and my husband tried to give them a bath (he was actually washing some bird shit off the front of the letterbox and didn't realise that your cards were inside). Luckily everything survived unscathed.

Haagmm - your Jacks arrived today (with your 10s)

Fundygirl - Haagmm mailed 11 days before you so your cards SHOULD arrive just on the due date, fingers crossed

fundygirl - your cards arrived in plenty of time but were mixed up with other mail, so sorry to worry you

all cards are now here so I have swapped and the returns are on their way to you all

Last edited:
The Jacks arrived today. I think the dogs just wanted to be first. Thanks to Donna and fundygirl, Elliejaybird, Donna (as artist) and dithespyfor wonderful tail art!

Back
Top Bottom