Lace and Ribbon Swap, Mixed Media Collage, Due May 18th, 2023

Hahaha! Please tell me you don’t really sleep-drive! I take it too, CR, lowest dose, and no hypotonic side effects - just helps me sleep.

Oh, no. I don't drive awake or asleep, but I do online shop after I've taken my Ambien. It's that moment as it just sort of kicks in and everything looks a little better and I impulsively decide maybe I do need something. (Luckily that account has an overdraft.) The first night I took Ambien was in the iPod days and I woke up to find I'd downloaded $30 worth of '80s tunes. This time, even though I had lace and ribbon to use up, I woke up to emails about some adhesive trim I ordered and I was like... "Oh, right....I remember now, I decided, 'well, it's not like an artist can have too much lace...'"

Oh Cynthia! The Ambien shopping can be so much fun! Here’s my funniest story- It was of course the middle of the night and I was awake (which makes me cranky) and wanted to write while sitting on the couch. But I couldn’t find a clipboard. My youngest and my husband both love clipboards so mine are always disappearing. Not a problem right? Amazon to the rescue! A few days later a box of 12 clipboards arrived. :eek: Hey, I will never be without a clipboard ever again!

A word of wisdom, don’t set up accounts on Ambien because you’ll never remember the password.

BTW- I’m lurking for this swap. I need to finish a couple other swaps and see if some good ideas pop into my mind.

Oh Cynthia! The Ambien shopping can be so much fun! Here’s my funniest story- It was of course the middle of the night and I was awake (which makes me cranky) and wanted to write while sitting on the couch. But I couldn’t find a clipboard. My youngest and my husband both love clipboards so mine are always disappearing. Not a problem right? Amazon to the rescue! A few days later a box of 12 clipboards arrived. :eek: Hey, I will never be without a clipboard ever again!

A word of wisdom, don’t set up accounts on Ambien because you’ll never remember the password.

BTW- I’m lurking for this swap. I need to finish a couple other swaps and see if some good ideas pop into my mind.

Welcome to the frilly lurkers' couch, Haagmm! Hope you can join us!

Back
Top Bottom