Postage stamp APCs - 10s/ Dogs Due date: May 26

Donnacr

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due date: May 26 (note due date change)
postage for non-Australians: April 21
I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I suggest you allow at least 4 weeks.
cards: all 4 suits of 10s
participants: unlimited
media: any and all but MUST include at least 1 postage stamp with a DOG or DOGS on it. Please make sure that you leave the top left corner visible (denomination and suit)

​MAILED 21 APRIL

I have LOTS of postage stamps and love using them on my cards so I have decided to run a monthly series of swaps using different topics on the stamps.
short of stamps? Just ask - I have lots on most topics and I am happy to send them to you. If you need some quicker just ask in the thread. CynthiaSillitoe has said that she is happy to help those in the US who need stamps.

future topics so you can plan ahead:
June - 9s/ Dinosaurs July - 8s/ Flowers and trees August - 7s/ Transport September - 6s/ Land animals October - 5s/ Birds November - 4s/ Places or scenery (including Space) December - 3s/ Christmas January '24 - 2s/ People February - Jokers/ Marine

Please include a background for your stamp(s) - it can be an extension of the stamp design or abstract, or something in between. Please make sure that you leave the top left corner visible (denomination and suit). Plain card backgrounds will be returned unswapped.

Post to the thread to sign up or you can't get Rep points.

PM me for my address when you are ready to mail - if you have an address in Robina, I am still there.

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hand by May 17. I will mail your returns as soon as possible but remember, it took up to a month to reach me so your returns may take a month or more to reach you. Please be on time so others don't have to wait.

Postage:
Australian players: please include a $1.20 stamp
International players: unfortunately Australian international postage is still going up so I must ask for a well hidden US$2 OR a Global Forever stamp.

ALL players please include a LARGE address label (AT LEAST 2" x2"), I will supply envelopes. Please do NOT send those 3-in-a-row sleeves - they do not fit in my envelopes.

1. Do your best work - I plan to swap effort-for-effort as much as I can.

2. Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards (so you can get fun Rep points) and on the back of your mailing envelope. I am running a few swaps and do not want to put you with the wrong returns.

3. Please mail early to allow time to reach Australia.
4. An extra card for the swap Host is greatly appreciated but is not required.
5. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into a standard pocket and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card will not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.

6. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards and will also update this post showing tht your cards have been received. In return I encourage you to give iTrader Host feedback to me when you receive your swap returns, and Rep points to the artist whose cards you receive. After all, knowing where your cards went is half the fun I think.

PLAYERS:
0. donnacr - returned
1. catladybj - returned
2. fundygirl - returned
3. CynthiaSillitoe - returned
4. dithespy - returned
5. Haagmm - returned
6. Suzi - returned
7. Elliejaybird - returned

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite! I recently started a dog deck, so I am interested in joining! My cards are done, and drying on my desk. I will let you know when they go out in the mail.

welcome to all our new people - dithespy, Haagmm and Suzi.

dithespy and Haagmm - your cards are gorgeous! I will tell you when they arrive

Suzi - I am just about to load the thread for the Postage stamp Athon running March 17-20. I am sure that you will get more people willing to make dog cards for you there

fundygirl - I will tell you when they arrive

catladybj - your LOVEly cards arrived today (with your 6s - I'll give iTrader for them when I open that swap)

Back
Top Bottom