Mid-March PAT (w/ unique groups) ~ Due: May 22

trini70

Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: May 22
Sign-up By: April 17
Withdraw By: No withdrawals allowed
Number of Cards: 1 card per person per group (total of 4 cards per group)
Number of Players: 7 groups of 5 players per group
Number of Groups per Player: Max 2
Theme: Chosen by players

PAT Guidelines/Rules:
1. In order to participate in this PAT, you must:
~ Have an established iTrader rating of +15.
~ Have received no negatives within the past 6 months.
~ Have received no neutrals within the past 3 months.
2. Themes must be chosen within 48 hours of joining the swap.
3. Chosen themes must fall into the stated group category of either “Easy” or “Advanced”
~ “Easy” themes include generic themes that are easy to reference and/or find images for collage (ex. cats, castles, roses, butterflies, etc.).
~ “Advanced” themes may be regular or challenging, and includes those that need research and/or are specific (ex. Irish castles, Alice in Wonderland, Medieval beasts, etc.).
4. Each card must be the standard ATC size of 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. MOOs must be 2 3/4 x 1 inch.
5. Each card must be original and unique.
6. You must follow the themes requested by your group participants EXACTLY. Theme is the main focus of a PAT, so no deviations from theme requests are allowed. If a player requests a blue cat and a red one is submitted, it will be returned.
7. Embellishments must be relatively flat and lightweight; no bulky embellishments.
8. Cards and MOOs must have a sturdy background and earn the name “card.”
9. Each ATC must be in an individual plastic sleeve and MOOs, 2 to a sleeve.
10. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, your location, group number, and recipient name.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. When you mail, please put your user name and PAT group #_ on the back of your envelope. I am hosting more than one swap and this helps me stay organized.
3. If you tape your cards onto a sturdy background when mailing, please use an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape. I don’t want anyone’s beautiful artwork to be damaged by tape.
US: Include a SASE w/ sufficient return postage to cover the # of groups you're in (1 stamp for each group).
International: Send a label w/ your address and provide either 1 Global U.S.Forever stamp per group or 1 well concealed $1 per group. I will provide envelopes.

Please Note:
I will not wait for late cards! Do not over-commit yourself. Late Cards, regardless of the reason (health, personal tragedy, job demands, etc.), will result in a neutral iTrader from me, and possibly a neutral or negative iTrader from each of the participants in your group. The only exception to this rule will be if you show proof of finished cards (shared in the thread or messaged to me privately) AND notify me that they have been mailed (at the same time) at least 4 weeks in advance for international mail, and 10 days in advance for U.S. mail. I apologize if this seems harsh, but I view iTrader simply as a statement of fact, not as any sort of punishment of the artist.

~ iTraders will be given when cards are received and the appropriate theme is verified.
~ Remember that cards must be received by the due date.
~ If I receive all of the cards for a group early, I will return early (unless you're in two groups).
~ A host card is neither expected nor required but will be cherished.
~ Remember that feedback is different in a PAT. You do not leave Rep/ You Rock points. Leave iTraders for me + each of the other artists in your group!! It is a trade. PM if you have any questions on this.

To Join This Swap:
You must verify that you have read the above by joining with the statement:
“I understand the swap rules.”

Who would like to play!?!

Last edited:
Groups:

Group 1: Zentangles (HD) FULL All Here!
1)*flashviv -- tangle me a bird RCVD ARVD
2)*Donnacr -- tangles in a diamond w/ a red background RCVD ARVD
3)*AngelJoy -- zentangled heart, bl/wht or colored RCVD ARVD
4)*mrubyjean -- tangled circle/circles w/ vibrant colors RCVD ARVD
5) catladybj -- mushroom(s) tangle RCVD ARVD

Group 2: "In The Style Of" Your Fave Artist (Advanced, HD/HP) FULL All here!
1)*flashviv -- Cressida Campbell (Australian artist) RCVD [COLOR="#0080O0"]ARVD[/COLOR]
2)*Pamitha -- Klimt RCVD ARVD
3)*AuntieDeb -- Laurel Burch RCVD ARVD
4)*theweavershand -- Cori Dantini RCVD ARVD
5)*Dina54 -- Georgia O'Keeffe RCVD ARVD

Group 3: APCs (open media, easy theme) FULL All Here!
1) fundygirl -- dog(s) pl2:Q club pl3:Q diamond pl4:Q heart pl5:Q spade RCVD
2) catladybj -- Elvis pl1:5 diamond pl3:5 club pl4: 5 heart pl5: 5 spade RCVD ARVD
3)*Suzi -- bees pl1:K club pl2:K diamond pl4;K heart pl5:K spade RCVD ARVD
4)*Haagmm -- waterfall pl1:3 heart pl2:3 diamond pl3:3 club pl5:3 spade RCVD
5)*chimerix -- non cutsie dragons pl1:10 heart pl2:10 diamond pl3:10 spade pl4:10 club RCVD ARVD

Group 4: Fabric/Stitched (easy themed) FULL All Here!
1)*Donnacr -- circles RCVD
2)*CiCiCreates -- flowers RCVD ARVD
3)*BexMadeMe -- birds RCVD ARVD
4)*leydab -- mountain RCVD ARVD
5)*Elliejaybird -- fire RCVD ARVD

Group 5: Monochromatic (open media, pick a color & easy theme) FULL All Here!
1)*Allegrae -- green, iguana RCVD ARVD
2)*kehlenn -- purple, butterfly RCVD ARVD
3)*Linda4atc -- creamy browns, coffee RCVD ARVD
4)*katiea707 -- blue, birds RCVD ARVD
5)*Haagmm -- green, willow tree RCVD

Group 6: MOOs (open media, easy theme, make 2 per player) FULL All Here!
1)*leydab -- artist's choice RCVD ARVD
2) fundygirl -- dogs RCVD
3) trini70 -- flamingo(s) DONE
4)*theweavershand -- colorful buildings RCVD ARVD
5)*nanvan -- artist's choice RCVD ARVD

Group7: Profile (open media, make an ATC based on info in each players' profile) FULL All Here!
1)*Elliejaybird RCVD ARVD
2)*Allegrae RCVD ARVD
3)*ferretgirl RCVD ARVD
4)*CiCiCreates RCVD ARVD
5)*Pamitha RCVD ARVD

Last edited:
Welcome Elliejaybird! My first player for my first PAT. Hopefully there'll be many more.

I love these themes - so hard to choose my 2 groups!
Can I join Group 1 with the theme: tangles in a diamond on a red background? and Group 4 with the theme: circles?

Thanks and I understand the swap rules

Wow! I'm so glad to see this much interest in my PAT. Thanks for joining everyone! I'll get everything updated after I have some dinner.

Welcome leydab! I'm so glad to see group 4 filling up. It's the one I was the most worried about.

Please sign me up for group 5 monochromatic. Color: purple Theme: butterfly

I realize this is a no withdrawal swap.

Back
Top Bottom