Living GREEN ~ due June 1st

Mail Call! Wonderful Living Green sets arrived from Asher, Pamitha, Makitso, LeondardaDaArtsi, DocJ29, and Tafkabecky!

Gorgeous returns received from Gingham_and_gauge, Mybrokenart, and Allegrae! Thanks Bluevioletz for hosting this very fun swap! Off to leave itrader and you rocks!

Last edited:
My beautiful returns arrived!
Many thanks to our host Bluevioletz and to artists: 14CarrotGold, miss and MyBrokenArt!

Fantastic returns received from Spottedcrow, Blanco Lobo and pancake machine! Thanks for hosting, Bluevioletz! Off to leave iTrader/rep...

I received my cards. Thanks for hosting, Bluevioletz. And thanks to these artists

Asher - landscape with trees
DocJ29 - Study in Green Gouache
Pancake Machine - Texaco man

Thanks to Bluevioletz for hosting and to Tillygo, Bluevioletz and Mikitso for wonderful, terrific, fantastic, awesome HD/HP ATCs in the Living Green swap. I am green with envy for all the talent that is out there in ATC land!!!!!

Attention: Amy R! I got your returns sent back to me with the following message: "vacant, unable to forward". DM me with your new addy and I'll be happy to resend to you.

Received my green returns today - lovely cards from LindyLu (I'm not lazy), miss (Hidden Gems) and sheshedoesit (Inspire) - thank you all! And special thanks to our hostess Bluevioletz! Off to leave ITrader and YouRocks.

Hi LindyLu, I wouldn't be worried yet, the post varies. I often see foreign mail arrive faster than domestic which is a surprise.

My wonderful returns have arrived, YAY!

Thanks to: Blanco Lobo...Autumnleavz & middleearthtraveller. Super cards, ladies!

Many thanks to our super host Bluevioletz for a well run swap.:)

Rocks & iTrader have been posted.

Back
Top Bottom