Media
Albums
Due May 3, 2023

4 Seasons APC Swap- Spring Flowers!
*****7’s*****
Swap Due Date - May 3, 2023
Number of Cards - 4:4
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)

4 Seasons APC Swap!

I’m hosting a new deck series! Our theme is going to be the 4 seasons. Each number will have its own special theme within each of the 4 different seasons.

Welcome Spring! For our 7’s, our theme is Spring Flowers. I just love Spring flowers! I think daffodils are my favorite, but all of the flowers are so beautiful! Crocus, tulips, peonies, and hyacinths, just to name a few. Fill your cards with beautiful flowers!

Please try to make each card a little bit different, since we have been having a limited amount of players for this deck, and we don’t want duplicate cards for our individual decks. With limited players, it might be necessary to send 2 cards from the same artist.

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) *****7’s*****

Please note:
- Real playing cards must be used.
- APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
- Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
- The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
- Flat embellishments only please.
- Please include username and your location on the back of your cards.
- Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in the swap!

US players: send me a mailing label and a forever stamp.

International players: send me a mailing label and $1

Who would like to play?

Suzi ~received
fundygirl ~received 4/10
BlancoLobo ~received 4/5

Last edited:
Welcome, fundygirl. For some reason, the only tulips that survive in my yard are the ones that are red and ones that are yellow. All of the others behave as annuals, so I don’t buy them anymore. I used to have a black tulip, called queen of the night. It did bloom each year, but recently, it disappeared.

fundygirl, your cards are here. I think that I need to get busy on my cards! Lol

Since it is just the 3 of us this time around, and I have all of the cards, I swapped them out, and they are ready to go tomorrow morning!

Back
Top Bottom