Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Date: June 17, 2023
Signup/Withdraw Date: Anytime, but please communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Mixed Media

For this swap, you will create ATC cards that contain at least one recycled clothes tags.

I keep saving the tags that come with clothes and sometimes shoes because they are too good to throw away. The idea for this swap is to convert those tags into art. Get your pretty papers, color pencils, watercolors, markers, acrylics, etc. and transform the tags. If you have big tags, they can be your ATC. If your tags are smaller, you can make a pocket or attach the tag to the ATC. The choice is yours as long as there is at least one tag as or within the ATC. Any technique is accepted.

• Make sure your cards are made out of sturdy material and are 2.5" x 3.5"

• Please sign up by posting to this thread.

• Include your Username, swap name, your location, and the date on the back of each card.

• Each card should be sent in an individual clear protective sleeve.

• A hostess card is not necessary, but if you decide to send me one, I will treasure it.

• If you need to withdraw, please just let me know.

• When you are ready to mail your cards: send me a PM for my address. I haven't moved so if you have my address from previous swaps, it is still the same.

• Please include a large address label or a piece of paper with your address as well as enough postage to cover your returns. I will provide the return envelope. International participants: I will cover your return postage.

• DUE DATE: June 17 is the last day I will accept cards. I will swap that night and mail the returns the next day.

• As I receive your cards, I will post received by your name on the thread. I'll give ITraders the swap day.

• When you receive your returns, don't forget to give ITrader points to your host and YouRock to your fellow artists.

Participants:
0.- Leydab
1.- CynthiaSillitoe
2.- NancyL
3.- Kehlenn
4.- Sdowkes - Withdrew
5.- DocJ29
6.- Heathermae77 - Withdrew
7.- Haagmm - Withdrew
8.- ThouArtDelyrias
9.- TJS

Lurker's Couch:
-CatLadybj

Last edited:
NancyL,
welcome to the lurker's couch.
You can use any tag you choose. Not necessarily it has to be from clothes.

Any tag that you would like to recycle is fine.
Welcome Kehlenn!

Do you have to leave the tags intact? Can you cut it into a shape? Do you want the tag info showing or can it be covered up?

Do you have to leave the tags intact? Can you cut it into a shape? Do you want the tag info showing or can it be covered up?

It is up to the artist what to do with the tag, as long as it is recycled and you can see that is a tag.

I would like to join! Literally, 2 hours ago as I was getting ready for church I saw a shirt with the tag still on it and thought how pretty it was with metallic swirls!

Back
Top Bottom