Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – Thursday, June 22nd, 2023
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Media – Open, excluding exclusively digital
Theme – Cemeteries/Graveyards/Burial Grounds

For this swap, you will create cards that feature a burial ground. This could be a traditional cemetery or something more ancient, such as Newgrange. Regardless of what they are called, all burial grounds are dedicated to the respectful commemoration of the dead, and similarly, please remember to be respectful in your card creations.

Card Guidelines:
1. Each card must be the standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Each card must be original and unique. Please don’t send in cards that you’ve swapped/traded in the past or plan on replicating for swapping/trading in the future.
3. Any embellishments must be relatively flat and lightweight.
4. Please send in only work that you have put thought, time, and effort into. Make sure that you are swapping a card you would be happy to receive.
5. Please make sure that cards have a sturdy background and earn the name “card.”
6. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
7. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. If you tape your cards together or onto a sturdy background when mailing, please use an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape. I don’t want anyone’s beautiful artwork to be damaged by tape.
3. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your return cards.
4. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns.
5. If you are mailing internationally, please provide one of the following for your returns:
a. One U.S. Forever stamp.
b. One well-concealed $1 bill.
c. $1 payment via PayPal.

*When you are ready to mail your cards, please just private message me for my address. If you have it from an earlier swap, it has not changed.
*iTraders will be given when cards are received by me.
*Please note that cards must be received by the due date. No cards and no communication will result in neutral iTrader. You may withdraw any time before the due date.
*A host card would be greatly appreciated and loved, but is never required.
*Please make sure to leave an iTrader for your host (me) and You Rocks! for the artists that created your return cards when you receive them.

Who would like to play? :)
0. TSMarie
1. Withdrew
2. CynthiaSillitoe - Received! You Rock!
3. leydab - Received! You Rock!
4. DocJ29 - Received! You Rock!
5. catladybj - Received! You Rock!
6. SpottedCrow - Received! You Rock!
7. jo.on.the.go - Received! You Rock!
8. RaineyDay - Received! You Rock!
9. PhxAzLaura - Received! You Rock!
10. AlanaCat - Received! You Rock!
11. RebeccaG - Received! You Rock!
12. Kavka - Received! You Rock!

Last edited:
I would like to join. Here are my cards:

View attachment 239201 Here Lies Lester Moore (four slugs from a 44, No Les, No More). This is an actual tombstone from Boothill Cemetery, Tombstone, Arizona. Lester Moore was a Wells Fargo station agent in the border town of Naco. He died in a shootout with Hank Danstan over a mangled package.

View attachment 239202 Mausoleum at Highgate Cemetery, London England

View attachment 239203 Poulnabrone Dolmen, located in the Burren of Ireland. It is one of Ireland's most famous megalithic tombs. The remains of 36 people were recovered from the tomb's chamber. The tomb dates from 3800 - 3600 BCE.

View attachment 239204 Remembering Fido

Back
Top Bottom