Jellyfish - handdrawn/handpainted ATC-Swap, due August 4, 2023

Evalila

Things can only get better.....
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: August 4, 2023
Sign-up/Withdraw-date: none, just communicate (No cards and lack of communication will result in a neutral i-Trader)
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of Players: we'll see...
Medium: HD/HP only

Beautiful, graceful, wobbly and sometimes deadly - this swap is all about jellyfish. Only handdrawn or handpainted cards. And no plain white backgrounds please!

Make sure your cards measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches and can be considered a card (not too floppy :) )

Please remember to leave You Rocks for the players who made your cards! To go to their first post just click on their names on the list :)

Packing and Mailing:

1. Please include your username, real name and swap title on the back of each card

2. Each card must be placed in an individual plastic sleeve for protection

3. Please include a large, clearly printed or written address label (NOT those tiny return address labels!) and a Global Forever Stamp (preferred) or a well hidden US $1. If you don't have access to these, PM me.

4. I'll provide the envelopes.

5. PM me when you are ready to mail. If you still have my address from an earlier swap or trade, it's still correct. I haven't moved since joining AFA.

Who wants to play?

- AndromedasWitchery - received
- Elliejaybird - received
- Tillygo - received
- JustJayne - received
- 14CarrotGold - received
- Tafkabecky - received
- leydab - received
- Wolf_Moon withdrawn
- TrinaLD - withdrawn
- jo.on.the.go - received
- locatray - received
- miss - received
- stacy - received
- AlanaCat - received
- sunderance - withdrawn
- mybrokenart - received
- BlancoLobo - received
- YumYumTastyRocks - received
- jtpaints - received
- CherylS - received
- Turtell0808 - received
- seascape131- received

Last edited:
I would like to join. I've been painting jellyfish all morning, and I picked my four favorites for this swap. The extras will eventually make their way into my available gallery if anybody wants more jellyfish. I tried to make all of these critters look more-or-less like images I saw on line, but I'm not sure if their mothers would recognize them! Anyway, here they are:

View attachment 239705 Jellyfish 1

View attachment 239706 Jellyfish 2

View attachment 239707 Jellyfish 3

View attachment 239708 Jellyfish 4

Jo, your jellyfishes are stunning!
They really seem alive! Theyr colors are sooo vibrant and theyr tentacles so dancing that are absolutly fabulous!

Back
Top Bottom