S T O R M Y - Due July 6, 2023

middleearthtraveller

clutter enthusiast
Media
Swap Due Date – Due July 6, 2023
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – 20
Medium: Open

Spring and summer, in many places, means thunderstorm/rainy weather! Use your artistic techniques to create scenes of rain, cloudy skies, and/or lightning (+ other storm-related scenes). Other stormy sundries: wind, raincoats, ponchos, galoshes, umbrellas, rain on windows, puddles, etc. I'm excited to host this theme again this year--last year's submissions were amazing, and I look forward to seeing what comes in this year!

Card Guidelines
• 3 for 3
• ATCS, 2.5”x 3.5”; sturdy backing
• Please include your name, username, location and swap name, date
• Include a sleeve if possible

Mailing Guidelines
• PM me for my mailing address when you’re ready to send!
• US folks: Please send a large label with your address and one forever stamp. I will provide envelopes.
• International folks: Please send a large label with your address. I will provide envelopes. I will provide postage for international players this round.

I will provide I-Trader feedback when I receive your cards. Please be sure to leave You-Rock feedback for the artists whose cards you receive. Please leave honest I-Trader feedback for me when the swap is complete—I appreciate any feedback and will iterate future swaps with the feedback in mind.

Who’s in?

0. middleearthtraveller
1. Tillygo-Rcvd
2. fundygirl - withdrew
3. leydab- Rcvd
4. BlancoLobo - Rcvd
5. jtpaints - Rcvd

Last edited:
I tried black cardstock with the new Black Edition Faber-Castell color pencils. I like them!

IMG_5322 Large.jpg

I'll mail my cards tomorrow.

I would like to join this swap, I have my cards done and if you give me your address they should make it by the dead line.

Here are my cards

Attachments

• IMG_20230626_163245_(800_x_800_pixel).jpg
    IMG_20230626_163245_(800_x_800_pixel).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 11
I'd like to join. Cards are finished. Please send address. I'm within the US so hopefully they'll get there in time!

stormy.jpg

These have gone postal - this is closer to the deadline than I like to get so hopefully they'll get there :). Thanks for the inspiration to do this subject - don't think I would have thought of it otherwise. It was a nice departure from my recent work. I might have to make more!

Back
Top Bottom