Kiss me! I'm Irish!
Media
Fantasy Chocolate Dreams Swap - Due August 25, 2008
Swap Due Date - August 25, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - August 5, 2008
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12 (my first swap) ...international welcome

FANTASY CHOCOLATE DREAMS SWAP
Create 3 cards with your ideal chocolate fantasy. Anything pertaining to chocolate is just what I'm looking for. This is an open media swap, but please no prints. Each card needs to be original. Digital is fine as long as it is an original. Please send your best work...something you would like to receive in return.

As usual, please protect you work with sleeves. Make sure all your info is on the back of your card: username, real name, title of swap, title of card, and date. Most people like to know this information.

US player: a SASE would be required
International: I will cover your return postage

Please make sure your username and swap title is on ALL your envelopes... as I could only imagine this makes things easier.

This will be an on-time swap and will send out swaps within a week of the end date. Please pm me when you are ready to mail and I will send you my address. Also, I will let each of you know when the cards and have arrived and will give feedback that same day. I would appreciate if each of you, when you recieve you swaps, that you leave iTrader points for me and rep points for each of the cards you recieved.

By signing up for this swap, you agree to have your cards posted in the swap gallery. If you have a problem with this for any reason, you MUST pm me and I'll make sure they are not scanned in for the gallery.

I look forward to seeing your work, and please feel free to scan it in and post it in the thread. If you don't know how to do this, just let me know and I'll try and walk you through it.

An extra card for the host is always appreciate but never required. Thanks for considering my first swap!!!

Be creative, think chocolate, and have fun creating - RoOskie

Orange = Coming
Red = received

1. MissKoolAid - Canada 3 + 1 gift Thank you!!
2. lola123 - Wisconsin 3 cards Thank You!!!
3. busymom - Florida 3 + 1 gift Thank You!!!
4. stormarela - Canada 3 + 1 gift Thank you
5. Ibus - Scotland 3 + 1 gift Thank You
6. Lini - Michigan 3 + 1 gift Thank You
7. Mingo - Indiana 3 + 1 gift Thank you!!
8. Pennyquilter - Michigan 3 + 1 gift Thank You!!!
9. Susietex - United Kingdom - withdrew - next time Sue
10. Paperscraps - Arizona 3 + 1 gift Thank you!!!
11. Wigbag - Washington 3 + 1 gift Thank you!!!
12. RedHeadedWiccanWitch - Pennsylvania
Me...of course!

Pending if Dropout:
13. SallyAnn - Pennsylvania
14. Carolina Soap Chef - S. Carolina

Last edited:
Chocolate would look great next to my coffee cards. I'll be the first to sign. I assume that "chocolate fantasy" can be absolutely anything as long as it looks like chocolate? :goofy:

MissKoolaid - Yes, anything that has to do with chocolate is great. Thanks for being my first participant!!! YEA!!! I'll sign you up!!!

Goatgoddess, you have lots of time to lurk and think...Thanks for considering.

Busymom, stormarela, and Ibus you are signed up for my swap. Thanks for joining. Sit, eat a couple of chocolate bars and let it sink in!!!

Last edited:
Is chocolate smeared on a card OK? How about drooled on a card? No, both of those methods would be wasteful wouldn't they. Sign me up please and I'll play nice!

Lini you're signed up. He he he...No but a candy bar in the envelope would be a nice touch! lol Just kiddin' Thanks for joining!!! - RoOskie

This swap is 'screaming' my name........ and I cannot resist...... please sign me up so the chocolate will stop the noises in my head!!!!!!

Oh Boy, it must be chocolate top up time, sorry got to go!!!!

Welcome to the Chocolate Wonderland Pennyquilter, Susietex, and Paperscraps. You are all signed up! Enjoy creating!! :cool: - RoOskie

Back
Top Bottom