Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Halloween Postcard Swap...Due October 10th

Swap Due Date -Oct 10th
    Signup/withdraw date -
    Number of Cards - 4- 6 card trade
    Number of participants -Unlimited Number of Participates

I sure hope you guys are not tired of making Halloween themed cards yet........

I thought this morning that for us Postcard Lovers that Halloween Postcards would make a great addition to our on going collection........

Any Meduim is welcome....................collage, handdrawn, fabric etc..........................

Try making some pop-ups postcards or moveable ones.......

US Players - Please provide me with a self addressed envelope with the same postage that it costs you to mail your cards to me.......

Overseas and Canada Players - Please provide me with a self addressed envelope and I'll cover the postage........

Please finish you back of your cards off with some little thing so they aren' just plain blank..............You can color you edges with chalk etc.................. SHOW YOUR USERSNAME ON THE BACK PLEASE..................

You will have your Postcards back before Halloween....................

Mail your Postcards to......

Carol Schmidt
    PO Box 104
    Mapleton, ND 58059
    USA

1. monarch...............................North Dakota
    2. kylieuvsart............................Australia.. ...................................Received (6)
    3. guza....................................Japan..... ....................................Received (4)
    4. chaosatlanta.........................Georgia...... .................................Received (4)
    5. goatgoddess.........................Texas......... ................................Received (5)
    6. artcards...............................Texas...... ...................................Received (3)
    7. anne....................................United Kingdom............................Received (4)
    8. mysia...................................Finland... ....................................Had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~~
    9. cherbearx......................................... .....................................coming
    10. moony................................Idaho........ ..................................had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~
    11. just ducky...........................Michigan.......... ...........................Received (5)
    Last edited by monarch; 10-11-2008 at 04:31 PM.
    Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................

kylieluvsart is offline more craft obessed as the days go by....and loving it
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK I am up I will try my first postcard swap .. Just one question how big are they 4 inch by 6 inch?
    i am peaceful and content .

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    kylieluvsart - Thanks so much for signing up!!!!!
    Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow Carol you are almost at 1000 Itrader congrats on that front!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    guza and chaosatlanta - Thank you guys so much for signing up!!!!! Can't wait to see your postcards!!!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we don't get more sign ups , I am going to cancel this swap............ I will give it to the weekend..........

goatgoddess is offline every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've already over done it on my swaps so might as well join this one too - I've been watching it for a while and Carol I'll bet others are too so don't cancel yet

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    goatgoddess - Thanks a bunch for signing up!!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    cant you just have a small swap?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess we could have a small samll swap....We probably should not make 6 postcards if the swap is small.....It will be to hard to trade out and you probably would get one of yours back..............If you think I should close this, let me know.....

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure more folks will sign up! (The due date is still a ways off.)
    I have my first one almost finished ... will post a photo soon.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my first Halloween postcard:

Indian ink, colored pencil, a touch of glitter, and a sprinkle of magic.
    I will probably mix things up on the rest ... maybe some collage, or interactive, or painted, etc...

~Cheryl

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's adorable! (just lurking here...)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could I join! Big hugs Jena - San Antonio Tx

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    chaosatlanta - Your postcard is just darling!!! I love it!!!!

artcards - Thanks so very much for signing up!!!!!

goatgoddess is offline every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    chasosatlanta - what a cute postcard!

I still think more will sign up - but it would be easy to adj. the numbers of postcards down if needed.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my first one Hand Drawn colored with oil pastels and sealed with fixative.

[ATTACH]12023[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Artcards; 08-18-2008 at 12:09 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love love it!!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Terrific postcard Jena!