The Potentially Offensive Swap, Due October 27

Hahahaa, rockstarsgirl, that's hilarious!! :biglaugh: You gotta make sure that she actually signs up for us :)

Welcome amyfaerie, addicted2shoppn, avidstampcarver, rockstarsgirl!

this is f***** hilarious! I'm gonna love this swap!!! Sign me up ;)

*()_(*e(##)# #)(#$*) *#()_@)(*)(*\

translation: I'm in. (ho ho--all puns intended...so much to work with here!!!) Out come the really naughty nudie vintages, maybe even some Betty Paige meets Jenna Jamison meets the internet. You know the way things are today, I'm trying to figure out what is considered offensive? those terrible jeans that people are wearing that fall off their butts? a micky-Ds hamburger?....hmmmm, well as you can see my mind is off at warp speed.

Dude. I have 80's Playgirl mags, they are so coming out! (Yes, I'll follow the rules...remember 80's Playgirl is silly not sexy!)

Hey Iduno, you can probably really make those pinup girls you like into something offensively artsy.... or artily offensive. :-) I think they are great and the 50s was such a sexily repressed period of time for advertisements....

I really am tempted to put a micky-d's hamburger picture on a card. LOL.

Nudity? Profanity? No way I'm resisting. I've been looking for something good to use my pin-up pictures for.... woot!

Count me in!!

Edit//
Can we make it a 3:3 or 6:6 swap? I'd totally love to make six. hehe

Last edited:
I checked the thread a couple times, but maybe I'm just blind. Is this open medium, or?

Yeah, open medium! I can make it 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 -- wasn't sure if we'd have enough players for 6/6, but looks like we do.

Welcome to Iduno and AngelaMariex3!

Okie, I updated the first post -- you can send in six cards if you want. US folks who send in six cards, use a standard business envelope (4.5 x 9.5) or one of the large envelopes from greeting cards for your SASE, and put on 62 cents for postage. I can provide envelopes for international players.

Yeah, open medium! I can make it 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 -- wasn't sure if we'd have enough players for 6/6, but looks like we do.

Welcome to Iduno and AngelaMariex3!

Great! I defiantly can't wait to play now!! lol I'm probably making 6 :) I'll need to think of some things to make before I can commit to 6, though. LOL

Back
Top Bottom