The Potentially Offensive Swap, Due October 27

I would have sworn that I put a note that I'd received my cards but I can't find it...and I hurt my back and am bedridden for a few days so I can't hunt them up right now, but I WILL double check to make sure I post back.

In the meantime, I was re-reading some of the posts and laughing about stuff I'd missed the first time around and realized...I really miss my daily dose of hilarity. We need a seasoned swapper to host a 2nd go round PALEEEEEESEEEE? I need my naughty fix....

DewArt~~ I got rep points from you.

Ouch! hope your back is better soon!

Yes!! Need naughty fix soon! I would love to host but I am still a newbie :goofy: I loved this thread as it brought me out of a deep deep depression. I signed on every day to live vicariously through naughty cards. Now I am lost again. Heavy sigh.....

Well, you guys could still have fun if a newbie host hosted it! No saying that there couldn't be more than one thread of it going on if two newbie hosts wanted to do it! There were two swaps for laminated tags going on at the same time a little while back and that was great fun!

Excellent! I think that's all the cards received. I'll ask for this thread to be archived. Hope you naughty girls find a host for round two ;)

Back
Top Bottom