Fun and Whimsical Houses in Mixed Media, Due November 12

OMG! Wonderful! So creative!

I hope there will be another whimsey house swap. I do not do much whimsy in my Art normally but I am really liking it.:idea:

Hey, nice houses Siena!! I'm anxious to see the returns for this. I got mine done early, which is totally unlike me. I almost forgot about the swap! Something to look forward to in the mail aside from bills and catalogs!!:jiggy:

I got my houses in the mail!! Yippeeee!!! They are so neat!! I got a "Balloon Condos" from Dadreemer, adorable as always; a "Cup of Coffee" house from Dewart, coffee is my vice, perfect!!; and a very very cool "Bird House" from Siena!! You all rock ladies!! Thanks Siena for inviting me to this party!! Happy Day after Turkey Day!! I was already using coupons at our new Joann's store, that's all the shopping I could do!!!

I got my houses today. They are really cool. There is a peppermint house from NancyL, a pumpkin patch of houses from lilmisstypo and a cute house with eyelashes on its windows (eyes), but I can't read the back of the card, looks like Malicea10.

This was a great swap.

I received the cutest houses from Siena, Lilbad, and Egrobeck!!! Thanks everyone and thanks for hosting Siena. I left everyone rep points.

My fun little houses arrived today. So cute and whimsical thanks to corrie, DewArt, and Dadreemor. Thanks for hosting a fun swap!!!

I received a teapot house from vholdwic, a lavendar-pink shoe-house with many windows from Maliceq 10, and Lilac House fromr Mingo. If I didn't have a fairly new house in Hawaii, I'd be tempted to move in. thanks siena, for hosting this swap.

Late Freight Suzie checkin' in. The returns from this fantastic swap have been sitting in my PO box since (:embarrassed:embarrassed to say) before Thanksgiving! I picked up my parcels on Saturday.

Siena, this was one of the coolest swaps that I have done. Thank you so much for being the gracious Hostess that you are.

I received

Teapot House from egrobeck
Home Tweet Home from Lilbad
Boat House from arteeztmom

...and am extremely happy with my returns!

I have worked out what happened to Mingo's returns, and it is my fault... she should see her little houses in a bit. Just wanted to say I'm sorry again, Mingo.

Back
Top Bottom