Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Expect the Unexpected: RR/JAM

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm looking forward to it ... haven't done much art lately.
    If you change nothing then nothing will change

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Boy, Another fun RR jam , I wanted to let you know I just finished up my card this evening, and will get it sent off tomorrow to upwiththesun. ..... I will be looking forward to what you both will be adding to my card. I think you both will have fun working on it. ((Well I hope you do. LOL )) ....... Nataliee I will let you know as soon as your card gets here. I can't wait to add some artwork on your card.

upwiththesun Guest
    I received the cutest background from Sandymutt. I'll get to work soon.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Happy you recieved it and liked the background lol. Looking forward to seeing what you will be adding to it.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    upwiththesun - I got your lovely backround, will 'do my thung' and forward it with my backround to Sandymutt (which I have completed). I think you'll like working with both mine and upwiththesun's!

Was just wondering which stage of the card everyone found the most challenging. I personally find being the second person the trickiest, as you don't want to completely hide the backround and also want to leave enough room for the last person's work.

Hope everyone is well!
    If you change nothing then nothing will change

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds Great Nataliee, I will be really looking forward to working on both of the cards. Seeing what themes you both went with will be fun. I will let you know as soon as I get them.--- I guess the third person would be more of a challenge to me. You have to work in small spaces on some cards and others you have ton's of room to play. With the smaller spaces it makes for more thinking as to what to beable add. LOL But I have to say, I do love the challenges. I just have so much fun doing RR's that Any spot is fun to be in

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to pop in to let you know that I recieved yours and upwiththesun's cards. WOW!!! What fun cards, Oh upwiththesun you will really love what Nataliee added. I love the look to your card. I want to add something that will work just right with this card. Make it pop for you------Im getting this wild life feeling to add to your card Nataliee. But what Hummmmmm!!!! LOL I think I know what I will do. You will be surprised Ok Im off to do some painting

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Sandy, I received your backround from upwiththesun - it's looking adorable, will get working on it this week!

Upwiththesun - thank you so much for the extra doodle and bits, was a lovely supprise!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hey Nataliee, Just finished up my part on your card and Have Upwiththesun's card halfway finished. So hope to get both cards sent off Tue. I wanted to show you your card right now. I will show upwiththesun's card soon as I get it done. I think she will love how it will look. It makes me smile as Im working with it. Anyway hope you like what your card looks like sofar.At the bottom of the card I used Sand. Makes for a cool look when you see it in person. It will be fun to see what Upwiththesun adds to this card. Hope you will show the finished card when it gets back to you---- I can't wait to see how my card turns out. What cool art you girls have added to it. What fun

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandy - that is just too cute, my man thinks it's just gorgeous ..... I'm inlove!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Im so happy that you both like your card sofar. But after Dawn adds her part to it. Then it will be outstanding. With all our teamwork it had to be. Well I did get Dawn's card finished. I really loved how this card turned out. Man oh man what team work we girls have going on here. After looking at it for some time, The theme just popped out.Vallieball.Hope you like your card Dawn. Both cards are heading your way in the morning. Looking foward to seeing what you will be adding to Nataliee's

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Sandy, that is just excellent - you did so great. Man I couldn't have finished off upwiththesun's card better. Well done!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    TY It just cracked me up when I started working on it. Wish I had the card. But did keep a copy of it. The sand is really cool looking as it is on your card too. Really works well on cards. The sand is from Jamica , Marco Island. Some friends of ours went there and brought me some back from their trip. It also has some shell in it too. Anyway I wanted to add it to both cards for just that little special look.

upwiththesun Guest
    That is tooo funny!!! I never would have thought of her that way! I love it!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandy, I have just found yor card, can't believe I haven't posted it yet. Man I'm so sorry!
    Please can I have your addy so I can get it away today.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Nataliee, I sent you a pm with my addy. I will be looking forward to seeing how it turned out. Also will post it so everyone can see how it turned out. I know things can get put aside. Just happy it didn't get lost in the mail. Thankls for letting me know. Loads of hugs, Sandy

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to pop in to let you know my card came. WOW I Love how it turned out. Dawn and Natalie you girls just made my card POP. THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you like it - it's quite hard not to take focus off your beautiful artwork :-)
    Sorry it took so long, hope it was worth the wait!?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there room for more? I'd love to play!

Edit: I take it there is no more room since I didn't get any sort of reply. :/
    Last edited by Crafting4Goddess; 03-05-2010 at 06:23 PM.