Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool LIST: Picture Profile 4x6 Trades

WELCOME
    to
    PICTURE PROFILE

Host: Linda4atc
    Assistant Host: Chatty

This will be an ongoing swap. I will serve as the monitor of this thread, posting updates as needed, making corrections and answering any questions, etc., but trading will be initiated by you with the other participants who have signed up. Please use your PM (personal messaging system) to work out your trade requests.

New Members please contact me (chatty) so I can list your information. Thank you!

Since this thread will be ongoing you can sign up or drop out when you wish, trade when ever and with whom ever you want at any time. If you decide to drop out please let me know so I can take your information off the list.

What is a Picture Profile? Well in truth it's something Linda4atc made up...
    It is a one sided card about you. With a photo, a little art and a little info about your self...made to fit in a purchased photo album with 4x6 pockets

There will be some basic guidelines to follow:

OPEN TO ALL MEDIUMS including Digital Art Please back all cards with card stock.

1. The Picture Profile card size is 4 x 6 inches the standard size for most photo album pockets these days (if someone has the smaller size that's OK too, but please let us know when you sign up).

2. Front Only ....You can not see the backs in most of these albums so they are one sided.

3. Put your Username and a little info about yourself on the front. The profile has some ideas .... my favorite would be "your likes" and "where" you live... *Optional* If you want something in particular ask when you set a trade up.

4. Traders have different likes and dislikes so I'm giving three THEMES to list
    .... if you really want a photo (PHOTO)
    .... artist self portraits (PORTRAIT)
    .... zetti me portraits (ZETTI)
    Pick anyone, your choice. You can have more than one.

5. The Artist will have to make one of the themes you select or not trade with you.
    If I do not list a theme it means all three are good!

6. Sign up and contact someone (PM) to set up a trade, please set up a Due Date between each other.

7. Post picture of your Profile here so we can all admire

SAMPLE of a PICTURE PROFILE CARD

Combination Collage and Drawing

Digital

PARTICIPATING ARTISTS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER:
    25 Members:

AngelaMariex3..........Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    Avidstampcarver.......Photo
    artsygemini .............Photo, a self portrait, or zetti with photo of your face are ok Not accepting trades right now
    Carolina Soap Chef....Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    Chatty....................Photo, self portrait w photo, or zetti with photo
    Cheeka....................Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    DADAology...............Prefers Photo, don't mind digital decorating, backgrounds etc as long as the photo is not altered.
    enotneicna...............Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    gobblin_giggles..........prefers a photo first, a self portrait second. Please no zetti.
    IrishRose..................prefers a photo first, a self portrait second. Please no zetti.
    Katilady...................Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    KESagers..................Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    kylieluvsart...............Photo only no zetti, add address to back of card.
    LAB.........................Accepting all with a PHOTO
    Lia..........................Photo, Portrait no zetti (Lia is making Digital ppc) not accepting trades right now
    lildebi......................Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    Linda4atc................Photo, Portrait, No collaged zetti
    lori.rn......................Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    Lois........................Photo (Lois is making Digital ppc)
    messmaker...............Photo, Zetti
    Peth.......................Photo
    redplantlady.............Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    Sashibala.................Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    T*Time....................Photo, Portrait, or Zetti with photo of your face
    vholdwic..................Photo, Portrait, Zetti
    Last edited by chatty; 06-11-2009 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Updating

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who will come and join us?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks great Chatty. Thank you for taking over.
    These are all links if you click them...
    ~ JOURNAL CHAT(and scrapbook) ~
    MY AVAILABLES ATCs I may also have available ATCoins

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are quiet WELCOME Linda, be sure to come back when ever you can....

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My info's all good - thanks!
    I've lost some of my records.
    If I owe you a card from before 2014, please PM me?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's kind of you that you take it over, my infó is ok.
    Thank you
    Thessy

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lia & Beth good to hear that I have your info correct.

How is everyone doing with the Profiles? Are you all caught up?

Would like to get this site more active so does anyone have any suggestions as to how do that?
    Last edited by chatty; 12-08-2008 at 03:29 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chatty, my info is correct. I'm in the process of moving so I've cut back on my participation in any artistic endeavors. Once I get back to "normal" (what really IS normal?), I will tune back in and get some more trades going for PPCs I still need to collect. Thanks for being the temporary host while Linda is away!
    My ATCs on Flickr
    Currently hosting

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep in touch with us IrishRose, let us know how you are doing. After the first of the year I am hoping we can get more to join us we need to keep this going. Yes, I am happy to help Linda out hopefully she can get her computer situation fix soon.
    Last edited by chatty; 01-25-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL You all are awsome. Chatty, you are the hostess. This is all yours now ... It would be nice if you check with me if you decide you can not do it anymore, but until that time it's all yours baby Hugs ...

I am back at the apartment till Christmas. For about half a day I thought I could get going on some atc's or something going. But I'm am going to try to empty out one of our storage units during this time. To save some on the monthly bills. With the list of other things I need to do, I don't see much art time. I know the time will go fast, we will see ....

My son is comming up sometime in the next week or two. It is a 16 hour drive when I do it. We often stop at a motel 6 overnight but not always. My son is young and tends to drive faster than I like. I am concerned about the weather because there are areas that get snow, or him getting a ticket or in an accident. I want to see him, I wish I wasn't worried about his driving.

I hope everything is going well for all of you ...??? .... I am wishing for a safe and happy Holiday for all my friends and all our loved ones, yours and mine .. Hugs ....

Cheeka is offline Nerd are cool! Nerds RULE!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Chatty - nice of you to take over this - I love all of my PPC's, even though I haven't been able to participate. I have 2 I still owe people that I plan to get done by the end of the year (artsygemini and sweetest-sin). Then I will be open to more trades and GET THEM DONE faster. I am no good with open deadlines! LOL - but it's time for some new year's resolutions!

I prefer photos, but will be happy with anything anyone wishes to make.
    I have internet again!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi cheeka . I am planning to move most of my art supplies down to the trailer when I head back there around the new year. So I may actually get a little bit done to. My 20 odd containers of scrapbook paper went down with my husband in the truck a couple days ago.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear from you Cheeka and Linda I do hope more will come back and join us in January ..*smile*..

I have one done but waiting for my partner to fulfilled her obligation. It has been such a long time now, I bet she forgot ..sigh.. thankfully I did not mail the card out. I am going to re-check with her after the first of the Year and see if she is still interested.

One of our other members mention to me how disappointed she was, in faith, she sent out all her cards she made, she is 3 short in receiving back. It has been such a long time ago she does not remember exactly which ones did not follow through with their commitment.

**I am thinking very seriously adding to the rules that partners must agree on a deadline make sure you leave a iTrade** Importantly keep communication open. ..*smile*..

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chatty you are in charge and I have no problem with you setting the guidelines.

To the members who have sent out cards and not recieved back there are a few options that may help.

If you do not remember who still owes you try looking at your itrader for both recieved and given to jog the memory.

Make a list of all trades completed. trades you sent out, trades you recieved and the trades waiting list. Post the list on this thread and ask people to let you know if they see any mistakes in your list. If someone has forgotton they may be reminded.

If that doesn't work feel free to point out (nicely) that you sent them a card two months ago and you are still looking foward to getting their profile to add to your collection, and do they have any idea if it will be soon.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I still waiting on one rollo (one of the first trades I set up) and one circle journal page trade that were never completed. I still think about them on occassion but for me I have really hated the two times I left negative itraders. The thing that is most likely to get me to give one is when I pm someone and am ignored (more than once). I can wait if the comunication is good and I'll even forget about it if the other person has reasons to not complete a trade. But I hate it when I someone will not communicate with me.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Linda thanks for the good tips, we need you here ..*smile*..

There needs to be Good Communication and Commitment.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

SEASON GREETINGS

MERRY CHRISTMAS

and right around the corner is

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    DADAology I have you added you to the list. Thank you for joining.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cute idea! Thanks for the PM Chatty. You can add me, although, be warned...I am not a very photogenic model
    Preferences: prefers a photo, a self portrait, or zetti with photo of your face

So...do we just post here or PM for a trade, then post?

I agree that the deadline should be stated...makes it easier for me and I'm less apt to forget.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post here and PM the person for a trade. Make sure that in the conversation that you both agree to trade on a due date and don't forget to leave iTrade for each other. When you are ready to trade post a picture here of your card. Thanks for joining.

goatgoddess is offline every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is a cute idea! not sure I have time right now (baby goats)

is this where each card is unique like the rolos? or like a personal art card (biz card) org artwork but scanned and printed out - can't remember what we call those. like the idea of unique just wasn't sure