WIZARD OF ODD due March 9

Oh, my Odd Ones...I'm so pleased!

That little art doll army has an alternate purpose...to entice each and every one of you to join my next swap: FABULOUS ART DOLLS. Would love to bring all y'all along to my new addiction! Stay tuned for details...

Oh, my Odd Ones...I'm so pleased!

That little art doll army has an alternate purpose...to entice each and every one of you to join my next swap: FABULOUS ART DOLLS. Would love to bring all y'all along to my new addiction! Stay tuned for details...

Don't tempt us, don't lead us from the ATC brick road!!! Unless of course, we could make little munchkins, or a flying monkey?:skeptical:

Art dolls! How fun! How about voodoo art dolls? I will make lots of my nasty ex-huband and we can all stick pins in him :)

Seriously though, cound me in for art dolls if you do it. I collect them. I don't have very many but I'm trying.

Goodie who-do-voodoo gumdrops! I'm penning (not penciling) you lovelies in NOW.

Of course I won't be able to keep from an odd spin on art dolls, happy to hear there is interest. Now to get my act together and get it hopping.

I have an antique basket that I want to FILL with art dolls (always the dreamer). So far it has two...one from the Tin Man Army...and this one of Tina Turner that I kept from Pesto's art doll swap:

1_tina_turner.jpg

I'm looking to swap the Tina doll WITH Tina Turner, if anyone knows her personally...hook me up.

Last edited:
Dude! Voodoo Art Dolls! I am so in! I need a pic of the head of HR at a job I had a couple years ago - if she ever shows up in my life again, i will slit both my wrists AND my throat to get away from her!

dude - that woman was so scary - seriously! and her co-hort was just as evil - once they got me in a room the size of a prison cell - well smaller - and yelled at me. arrrgh!

Good Morning All.
I don't have much time to spend on the threads. The grandtwins seem to comsume my time....if one does something the other is in hot pursuit! MYTH: chasing toddlers will keep you slim.....nah! Tired, out of breath, maybe, haven't lost an ounce!

I rocked my artist and gave iTrader to our wonderful host but haven't publicly thanked my return artist. Drumroll please. A big thank you goes out to: Redplanetlady for "Dorthy", Miss for the wonderful "green lady", and Amerasu for the terrific "Scarecrow" he is gorgeous.

And yes Dina54 I need to add my username....:eek:I hadn't realized I didn't. I will add my alias - ha....and thank you for "rocking" me....

Nanner this was a fun swap keep me posted on your up and coming swaps.

Dadaology, aka Tarva, aka Annette and lots of aka's that I can't repeat here. :twitcy:

Gosh - and a extra big thank you to Nanner for the cutest little Tin Man. What a nice and generous treat for all of us. Thanks so much
Annette

You are a gem, Annette/Tarva/DADA...and YES, I will be hitting you up on the next swap. Duly noted (is that the right "dual"?) Whatever, I don't feel like googling it.

Last edited:
Hard to think of a more perfect birthday for you, girl! :jiggy:

Happy, Happy Birthday! OZ-style!

I finally got to the post office on time and I picked up a whole envelope of oddness! Thanks Nanner for hosting and Amerasu, TotolyOzSome, and Cheeka for extraordinary cards :)

Back
Top Bottom