Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Come and join my RR jam.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for letting me know The cards got to you safe and sound Ibus and Lynnelise. You girls have fun adding some cool art work to them. Looking forward to see how they turn out. LOL What fun this is to see cards on the move. I will up date showing your both recieved your group.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Egypt cards arrived today..

Ibus is offline Granny to four gorgeous children!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howl's ready to go to Lily Lemon tomorrow. I scanned it, cos I like having a chance to think about what I'm going to do while I'm waiting for it to arrive and also cos I don't want Sandy to pop with curiousity!

Attachment 19340
    Last edited by Ibus; 04-21-2009 at 07:51 PM.
    Elizabeth

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Char, Im so happy that you got your set of cards. Always good to hear that cards make it to their places. Looking forward to seeing what you will add to them... WOW Ibus thank you. LOL You saved me from making a big mess popping all over the place. I love the moon you added. Just sets this theme off. How we will have to wait and see what Lily Lemon will add. What fun Also Robin pm me and said she was sending off both groups 1 and 8. So im off to up date so everyone can see how the cards are coming along. Your all are doing great. Our JAM is really on a roll.

Lily Lemon Guest
    I'm afraid I'll ruin it -- it's so cute!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ayah!! As far as I can tell, two sets are coming my way... can't wait to see them... will keep a keen eye on the mailbox for the next (2) week(s)
    Seeya , Nicky
    Hosting: All European Moley Group

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Lily Lemon, I know once you have them in hand it will be easy to know just what would work with them. So just have fun with them. Don't be worried you will add just the right thing to make the cards pop. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished look of Howl when your done. what fun .......It shouldn't be too long before the cards get to you Nicky. Just have to keep a eye out for the postman.I'm So looking forward to seeing how they turn out also. The suspense is really getting to me now. LOL Oh its so hard to be a host and have to wait. LOL.... Hope everyone is having fun working on your theme group. And also those who will be getting them soon too. Oh BOY What theme will be coming home to me first. I can't hardly wait.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow...just got T-4-2 cards in the mail from Dawn! They look great...and I will figure out how to finish them this weekend.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, I'm so happy to hear that you have the T-4-2 cards mrubyjean . Oh Boy i will be so looking forward to seeing how they turned out when your done. It won't be long and they will be heading home to me. I will update showing you now have them. Heads up To everyone who is in the 3th place. You will see that I gave you a different address to mail them back to me then whats on the backs of the cards. I wanted them sent to my work place as I can get them scanned faster for everyone to see. I work at my mom's and her scanner works as mine doesn't. So just besure to send to the centerview address. I will be getting them No problem. Im at my mom's everyday and always pick up her mail for her.....Ok I better go put recieved on mrubyjean

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    received bird backgrounds from Kaisaj. I will finish them this weekend and send them back to Sandymutt!
    Been away for a while. I'm still around, though. I love AFA!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright poeticpaper, I just got a pm from kaisaj saying she had already sent you the cards awhile back. So happy that you have them and soon they will be heading back to me. I can't wait to see what how they turned out. Just have loads of fun working on them . I will update that you have the cards now. Thanks for popping in and letting me know.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finished the "Let's Make a Salad" last night and will be mailing them out to MRubyJean on the next Postal day (which won't be 'til Tuesday, due to the holiday)

BTW- Sandy - would you prefer I post a picture of what I've done so far before I forward them on?

<><

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I would love to see what you have added. Also mrubyjean can do some planning on what she will want to add B-4 she gets them. ..I really Love to get to have a peek at how cards are coming. Its so much fun. OK now I will go and update that you will be sending cards. Boy the cards are really moving along. Hope you all are having loads of fun with your themes

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    The T-4-2 cards are finished ~ here is a peek, but imagine the purple glitter is more glittery!
    They will be in Tuesday's mail.
    Last edited by mrubyjean; 01-17-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok i finished my bit on Egypt

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...ex.php?n=54707
    It will go out in tomorrows mail

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's my contribution to the RR - I hope I can manage to upload it.
    (I'm an artist ... not a computer geek! )
    Last edited by Lynnelise; 08-07-2009 at 12:16 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that's great, Lynnelise...love the lettuce!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Girls. I just popped in to find wonderful cards showing up. LOL WOW I love how T-4-2 turned out. mrubyjean and upwiththesun you both did a outstanding job. I can't wait to see them in person. I do know how scanners just don't pick up some things very well like glitter and colors. So seeing them in person is a real treat. Thank you mrubyjean for showing the finished card. I love it.....Char I popped in to see how the Egypt cards are looking WOW another VERY cool set of cards. You did a great job on them. Now to see what Lynnelise will be adding to these little jewels....WOW Lynnelise, Im ready to munch on that salad. lol Wonderful job. Also great to have a little menu to go with it. LOL It will be fun to see what mrubyjean will be adding. What outstanding card Girls. Thank you all for showing them. Looking forward to seeing/hearing how everyone else is coming along. What fun.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will go and get everyone updated as to where cards are heading. If I missed something let me know and I will get it added.
    Last edited by Sandymutt; 01-18-2009 at 04:51 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Macaw Group is complete. I'll be mailing the two completed cards to Sandymutt tomorrow!
    Been away for a while. I'm still around, though. I love AFA!