Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Digital Collage RR/Jam

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cdraz - i'll ask about the other nene collaboration when i return. it would be cool to show it, altho in this case i may not be able to do so, just so you know...

To All:
    i'm thinking about a RR that might be a little more complex, but might also have returns that we could post in the mail. when i have time i'll have to work that hosting out - but i hope you'll keep it in mind for sometime down the line. . .

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    i thought this was my background, but I am not sure?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what you mean?

Cdraz - i'll ask about the other nene collaboration when i return. it would be cool to show it, altho in this case i may not be able to do so, just so you know..

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    aloha Cdraz. that's a cool background - it would be fun to work on that - i'm quite sure i havnt seen it before so for what ever reason, i dont think i got it... if you can send it to me, i'll work on it and then pass it on to WildGoose. you may have sent it to me previously and i didnt catch it. i delete a lot of things and sometimes i get the check mark for deleting in the wrong box, so it could have been me that messed up. sorry.

you had expressed an interest in seeing the nene goose collaboration that was worked on by my art friend - the background i created as my starter background and sent to both WildGoose and my art friend. i know there was some question on whether my friend wanted to use the version she had created because she hadnt shown part of it as her stand alone image (which she thought she might or might not be ready to do). i think she's hesitant to use it in another piece before she shows that piece as part of her own work.... i can understand that. i just wanted you to know that i may not be able to show the collaboration piece as i have it at the moment... it may be okay later or my art friend may do something different that might be okay to show... i hope that makes sense.

laugh. it's a good day for laughter. aloha.

i just got back. it's been a tough time. if you send me your background i'll try to get right on it and then pass it on to WildGoose...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry you had a tough time....and I get it about your friends piece....all is good and sending today..............................no rush!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Cdraz. i got the background starter, now i just need to get to work on it. getting lost in work related stuff is a good thing.

hogret Guest

Here we go ...

Background by cdraz, layer 2 by hogret. Now it needs to go to AxisofAnarchy to finish.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like seeing the process of this Cdraz & hogret - thanks for posting both hogret. cool.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    love how it is looking and good way to post so I don't get confused!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    confusled. my profession by default. ....and i'm sure i live on some fault line. ...bwahahahaha.

WildGoose - just in case you didnt receive the RR i passed on to you... let me know if you didnt receive it, yes. (i'm just checking to see if i oopsed when i sent it.)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got it....aiming to work on it this week-end
    Lookin' good, hogret et al!
    Last edited by WildGoose; 03-18-2010 at 12:36 PM. Reason: addition
    http:www.wildgoosewanderings.blogspot.com
    Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time - Thomas Merton
    My APC AD #12 :http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17880

hogret Guest

Revision

I didn't realise AxisofAnarchy was of the male persuasion, so I changed my Layer2 on cdraz's background to be less girly!

My Layer1 for Axis is full of rusty chains - let's see what the next layer looks like!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the last round in the round of 3 of
    Wrick/Cdraz and WildGoose...

I call it "Watch your Step"
    Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time - Thomas Merton

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It turned out fabulous Wrick and WildGoose!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    bwahahahaha - i agree Cdraz - thanks WildGoose - this is a cool digital ATC in itself. one of the things i really like as well is that each addition significantly altered a sense of what had been set down prior to that addition, yet maintained the integrity of each previous layer visually too. way cool.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, guys!
    Couldn't have had better partners to introduce me to how these RR things work!

All-in-all, I had a good time; and re- learned the value of "mulling things over" a bit ......
    Once I actually GOT inspired ; which sometimes took a few days or so; THEN the sparks- and hands on keys -just FLEW!

Will be sure and check back every now and again to see what's up!

Cheers to All,
    Chris/WildGoose

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't have anyone to play with here, Flickr has a similar weekly challenge to check out...................I think the name of the group is "Digital challenge".

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got my computer working and will be working on the digital collages this weekend. Apologies for the delay!

Quote Originally Posted by hogret View Post
    I didn't realise AxisofAnarchy was of the male persuasion, so I changed my Layer2 on cdraz's background to be less girly!

My Layer1 for Axis is full of rusty chains - let's see what the next layer looks like!

Ummm... I'm female. c.c;

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool and welcome getting back on board in the digital world AxisOfAnarchy

to all:
    i hope the male/female issue is actually a no-issue. . . i suspect there are a few males among us. ...oh. wait. i'm one of them. bwahahahaha. as far as i'm concerned i hope all y'all (that means everyone) will do to your work what you want to do. no matter what themes/imagery etc. you use. ...i realize that may be a challenge sometimes... but hey. challenge is okay sometimes. no worries.

fyi all:
    i'm making great progress on my dotcom. ...still a long way to go but i may start going live off and on so that i can begin tweaking it before i actually tell people i'm alive. ..erm... i mean... my dotcom is live. no need to peek yet but it will be: rickdaddario.com

&

that said, in march i began running into problems with my blogger posting page. after a couple of weeks i began looking for alternatives. the end point is that i opened a new blog on WordPress. i'm liking it there a lot. it's not a mail art community but there are a lot of artists and other creative people there and some do mail art related work. i'm learning there and i've found it is a lot easier to blog explore and connect there too. it wont replace mail art communities but if you are on WP or inclined to glance at my blog occasionally you are very welcome to explore what i post (all art related, mostly like i did on blogger) any time. it's at:

http://19planets.wordpress.com/

when i get a little further along and more settled i'll probably change my signature in posts here on AFA too. eventually i'm hoping to embed that blog on my dotcom - i'm excited about that as there are a lot of possibilities to explore on WP.

...and... currently i probably have at least some time to play with digital collaborations... so... if it's soonish... let me know.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't care. I'm personally quite a bit of a tomboy. Comes with the disorder... >.> (No, seriously) *wears her Asperger's Disorder badge with pride* I'm hoping I can find someone who'll make me some awesome Power Ranger themed cards but now I'm awfully off-topic. So don't mind me.