Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: G-10 New Home of Christmas Belles Circle Journal Group

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have received fantastic pages from Micromummy.

Lily Lemon Guest
    Great! I'll update!

micromummy Guest
    Received my pages from Ria today and they're really lovely. Thank you Ria and also for the bits and bobs you included.
    Kate x

Lily Lemon Guest
    Ok, ladies, February is drawing to a close and it looks like we're almost done (and that some of us have a headstart on March!). Don't forget to post when you send and receive!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I last to post again? Probabaly. Here are my pages for Miromummy.

One page is about a 17th century Italian poem, and the other features vintage advertising. These are the first journal pages I've done that aren't handdrawn, I hope they're okay.

Lily Lemon Guest
    They're fabulous!

micromummy Guest
    Hi LuvLoz, my pages look fantastic. I can't wait to get them. Thank you so much for doing something you're not used to.
    Kate x

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    No problem - it's always fun to try something new, and as you can see - I had all these vintage things just starting to pile up on me.

Ria Guest
    LuvLoz, I think the pages you made for micromummy were utterly gorgeous, I am so jealous!!!!! LOL

Ria Guest
    I have now completed next set of pages for Purple Cat

Attachment 22334

I am at home with 'flu at the moment ( have also lost my voice - some would say that's a blessing!!!!), so got on with these pages, I will hopefully put these in the post at the weekend!
    Last edited by Ria; 03-05-2009 at 08:47 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ria those pages are gorgeous!!! thanks so much
    purplecat= Karen.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the compliments on the pages ladies. Ria - you're making me look bad, getting you pages out a month ahead of schedule means people are getting your pages before I've even started on them. LOL Still, at least now I can steal your ideas for inspiration.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry Luvloz, I haven't done yours yet either!!plan to get them done this week!
    purplecat= Karen.

Ria Guest
    Sorry ladies! I just got bored, hence me completing these early. However I have also completed the last set, these are for Luvloz. I will send these out as soon as I feel well enought to leave the house, as you can tell I haven't posted Purplecat's pages yet. One reason I am also sending out Luvloz's pages is also because I will be closing down my internet shortly. Money has gotten really tight lately and this is one luxury I really cannot afford anymore so at least I will know I have finished up my commitments. I will try to stay online for the next couple of weeks.

Attachment 22658
    Last edited by Ria; 03-13-2009 at 02:59 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    The birds are beautiful, Ria! Thank you so much. I'm sorry to hear that you'll be giving up your internet. Maybe you can stay in touch through your local library?

Ria Guest
    Hi!

I can use my work computer for a little while to ensure I'm on top of things, but it's only a temporary measure. I will check out the library though!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvLoz View Post
    The birds are beautiful, Ria! Thank you so much. I'm sorry to hear that you'll be giving up your internet. Maybe you can stay in touch through your local library?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luvloz, I finally got your pages doen, hope they are ok, colours are better in real life!

Attachment 22805 Attachment 22806
    purplecat= Karen.

Lily Lemon Guest
    Micromummy, let us know when you receive your pages so I can close February out. Thanks!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my pages fromRia this morning- they are super- thanks Ria, and all the extra goodies, you are a darling

Luvloz, do you want the backs of your pages decorating?
    purplecat= Karen.

Lily Lemon Guest
    Here are Micromummy's pages for next month (since I had this month "off" from the swap. Still need to do the backs....