Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Join my Buddy card RR's Jam

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well if you want to do them different thats ok. Its up to you on that. When your done you keep one and send me the other. You would get the first pick.(And if you pick the better thats ok I guess ) . LOL I just want you to have fun adding to them,And when your done. I will be so excited to see the card I will be getting. Just love seeing the finished cards. Always a fun surprise to see what is added .

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well im still needing 2 players for the last 2 set of Buddy cards. Who would like to come and play The themes are Winter fun -Baby stuff So come on in and get one. I will send off asap to you

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received the music cards yesterday afternoon ... they are lovely. I'll try and work on them over the weekend.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my set yesterday! I will work on them and send them back within the week~

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my snowmen ...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW So happy to hear the buddy cards are making their way to my buddies. Thanks for letting me know you got them Sue W -Robin and JAD. I will be looking forward to seeing what you all add to our set's . Ok I still have 2 themes that need a buddy anyone want to play???? Please come on in. The art is just right. LET'S BE BUDDIES Here are the last 2 themes that need a player ( Winter fun -Baby stuff

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Pumpkin cards are here but I probably won't get started on them till the end of next week. I am pretty busy until Thursday and have to get to my paints before I can work on them.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Problem Linda, just happy to hear you got them. No hurry on them. Just take your time and have fun working on them when you do. I know how other things come up and you need to get those things done first. I will be excited to see what you add when you get them finished.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering if anyone would want to try working on an All wire buddy cards. I would start the cards and you would have to add to them ( Wire- yarn - beads- things like that). If anyone wanted to try one or would liked a special theme type let me know and I can work the wire to your choice of theme. Anyone want to give them a try? This goes for new folks as well as those who are already doing buddy cards with me now. I will show them in here before I would send off. Then you will know how they look before you would get them. And you can plan on what to add. Ok with that said let me know if it will be a go
    Last edited by Sandymutt; 03-02-2009 at 05:49 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW Just received the first Buddy card back. Its the SS Mino that sailed in. I love how you finished if off kysunflower. I have to say I was thinking about Gilligan's Island when I started it. So you was on the right track. I want to show everyone how our card turned out. What fun

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandy, here is the buddy cards. You get to pick Hope you like them
    Attachment 22296
    Last edited by JAD; 04-22-2009 at 04:24 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG They are both so cool. I have to toss a coin -heads left -tails right. Here goes the toss======== Tails so send me the one on the right But WOW We both will have a wonderful card . I will be looking forward to getting my buddy card and seeing it in person. Thanks for showing how it finished out. I will let you know as soon as it makes it back home to me. Hugs

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

WOW I recieved the Garden card from Robin. I love the flowers So we have a Flower garden up and growing I wanted to show everyone how cool our cards turned out.---I would love to know how things are coming along with your buddy cards. So if you have a moment, Let me know how your coming with your cards OK Hope everyone's have a great weekend and a great start to a new week . Hugs

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey JAD, I wanted to let you know I received my snowman card . WOW I love it. Its really cool in person. I love the snow/ice you added. I will have to use that on winter cards I make down the road. Thanks for the info again on how to make it I have been using sand in some cards I have made. Love that look , So this is another that really makes the cards pop.Unable to scan my card at this time , so will show soon as I can for all to see the one I got. Off to give you a iTrader rating. Im just so happy TYTYTY

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandy, it was my pleasure Thanks for letting me be your buddy

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've finished the music cards ... I'll pop them in the post at work today. Thanks for hosting a cool swap!

Attachment 22701

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sue those are really cool..Love the affect

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG WOW I love them Sue,They turned out so very cool. The affect is outstanding. I can't wait to get mine. Oh! hope you kept one as you said your sending them from work. I will let you know as soon as it gets here.-- What wonderful Buddy Cards showing up and most of all wonderful buddies in art I have made. Your all the best. Big group hug all around

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you like the music card and yes I kept one for me. Buddy cards are a great idea!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue W View Post
    Buddy cards are a great idea!
    I was thinking the same thing. I may try something like this myself at some time.