Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Join my Buddy card RR's Jam

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Sue, Glad you did keep one I will let you know as soon as it show's up. Can't wait to get it and see in person. Linda if you or anyone else make some I want to play on a set. So keep me in mind ok. They are fun and a little different for the true RR's. Would be easy for anyone who worries about doing 3 cards all the same. It would give a small taste of how RR's go before trying with 3 to 4 card jams. Anyway glad everyone had fun working on them with me. I'm seeing if anyone would want to work on some wire Buddy cards. I would make the cards all wire with some little thing on each card. My buddy can add string, wire , beads, paper whatever that can be attached onto the wire cards. So Just wanted to see if anyone would want to give them a try. If so and you want me to send you a set let me know. I can show them here so you would know what you will be playing on. This would be a NEW STYLE of RR's Should be a blast. Any players?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Just wanted to pop in to show everyone the Buddy card that I got from JAD. Love the sparkle of the snow&Ice. Also still have 2 more Buddy cards if anyone wants to play on them. ( Baby stuff and Winter fun ) Any takers????

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested in giving some 'wire Buddy cards' a go ... it sounds intriguing and lots of fun!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright Sue. Well I will go and make up 2 cards and show you them when I get them done. This way you can plan on what to add to them B-4 you get them. I think they will be fun and a different style of card. Ok Off to make up something fun.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I just finished up a set of wire cards. I made them with a dragonfly & cattail. So you have lots of room to play and add cool stuff to them. I will send them off tomorrow morning. Let me know when you get them OK. I will be looking forward to seeing what you will add. This sure is going to be a fun set of cards. Im so happy that you wanted to give them a try Sue. I have been thinking of doing these for some time now. So happy to get a set going.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW, they look very cool ... I'm very excited about stretching my usual creative boundaries. Thanks for the opportunity!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you will have fun with them. I just popped them in the mail this morning, so they are heading your way.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Boy I received the music buddy card. WOW its so cool seeing in person. Sue you did a wonderful job on it. Im soooooooo happy ( Dancing and jumping up and down)Wanted to show it off again to everyone

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Sandy, I got my paints out today. I need you to pick the one you want so I can mail it out on Monday.
    http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...ex.php?n=68529

As long as time is flexable like this time, I have to be in the right mood to paint.... I'd love to do this again!
    Last edited by Linda4atc; 03-21-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW !!! How cute . I love how they turned out. I really love to have both of them. But I know I have to pick one. So send me the one on the right side ok. What fun I can't wait to see it in person. Im so happy that you got out your paints. I know how that is about being in the mood to paint. I get those times too. Have to take a day off then come back to it the next day. I then have that get up and go with a paint brush. I will have to get up another Jam. Just have to come up with some fun themes for everyone to play on. I know you will have to join in on the next Buddy Jam I start up. They are just too much fun. Its always a blast to see how they finish out in the end.....

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, your cards turned out great!!!! Love them both so I can see why Sandy is having a hard time choosing

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 'wire cards' arrived in the mail yesterday ... I'll put on my thinking and creative cap on this weekend!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Sue, I can't wait to see what you add to them. This is going to be so much fun to see how they finish out. The wire cards are a first for me to do as a Jam RR. So hope you will have fun working on them. Also hope you will show them when your done.

trini70 is offline Wanted: cactus/desert cards
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have my set sitting on my work table but have been busy working on PAT cards. I'm almost done though and then I'll get to work on our desert cards Sandy. I also have a RR set that needs a third player to send ya.
    current swaps:

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be looking forward to seeing what you add to our cards. No worries on time with this Jam. But as always Im excited to get them . I hope you can show how our desert card turned out when your done. Love to get a peek before it gets to me. That will be fun to work on the RR you have. You know I love working on them. Its so much fun doing team work.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey Sis..........
    You like?????

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW I love them. I can't wait to get my hands on one.Hurry to my mail box. I can here the sweet music playing from your home to mine .

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just received the Pumpkin card today from Linda4atc. Oh WOW it is sooooooo cool seeing it in person. You did a wonderful job on making this card pop. I love it. TYTYTY

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like