Frida Kahlo Swap, Due Feb 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Fridas arrived yesterday in my mailbox. Thanks to DaDaology, Seekingforart and Original Youth!

I just bought a 9 slot frame and I now have 9 Fridas from various swaps...very excited to be able to hung that on my wall sometime this weekend!

I got cards from OY, rkolig, and seekingforart! I love all them thank you so much!!

OY thank you so much the hearts!

I will be able to leave itraders and rep on Wednesday.. I have another full day of dr's appt tomorrow!

I received beautiful cards 2/29 from: Ripley42369, rkolig, crazycat, ArtzyLady, MBoyd, and Electablue. Thanks to you all and to Original Youth for hosting! I'll leave rep points later in the week. I HAVE to get some cards out - I am behind...yikes!!

Still waiting on mine. Maybe I'll find em in today's mail.

.....stalking postman......

I can't leave rep for OY or Seekingforart I have to spread some around first lol.....I won't forget you ladies!

Yaaah!! I got lovely, lovely Frida cards today from Shirl, Marla412, and SeekingforARt.

Thanks everyone. Special thanks to OY for hosting this great swap.

Awesome, Mary, thanks for sharing.

I'm going to venture to guess than anyone who wanted to post comments or feedback has done so, and this swap is officially being moved to the archive.

Long live Frida! Thanks for a great swap.
Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom