Art on Darker Side Swap- Due March 25th

wow, dark art in my mailbox today to fit my VERY DARK mood:cry:(don't ask...VERY bad day all around)
anyway...
Paranoia from art4mysanity made me think and smile!
the next 2 were very creepy and dark, kynara's Psychotic kitty is creepy but made me laugh:unsure:
and thanks also to Meg Murray for Soldier indeed dark!:radar: (can I get your user name so I leave rep, thanks)

big thanks to Dana for hosting this in the middle of all the OTHER stuff:cool:

Last edited:
i got my cards today! really poignant and touching cards from artzylady, altermyworld, and bijaydi. thanks for baring your souls on these cards. i appreciate how *real* you've been with these.

thanks so much to adriayna for hosting this outstanding swap!

Received my returns today...very REAL and moving...thank you for your thoughts and great efforts...isisjean, altermyworld, and Ilah Barnes...excellent work!

Received my returns! Really awesome work:yes:Thanks to eggstudio, amyfaerie, and Dana for cards that are more than asthetically pleasing, they really make you think and feel.
Of course, thanks to Dana for hosting!

question for y'all: would anyone be interested in a second "darker side" swap? (i could host if adriyana doesn't want to take another one on.)

I wanted to leave rep points for everyone but I can't find skeletoncrumbs in the members list. Is he listed under a new user name?

Just received gorgeous, moving cards from missmegm, rothko, and adriayna. Fabulous swap! I'd considering doing it again, or at least something similarly themed.

These were my first swap returns ever! Thank you Adriayna for a fabulous swap!

I received some truly amazing cards today - Baby Born by Altermyworld which made me cry I was so moved by it - bravo Altermyworld! Art is supposed to make you smile, laugh, think AND cry. I also received My friend: PAIN from Scrampersue that was so courageous. Finally, I received Bathory from Eggstudio which is gives the viewer a foreboding feeling. It is full of rich textures and colors. Thank you all. I can say confidently that the cards I received in this swap were more moving than in any other swap I've participated.

I'd go for another one---I have other issues besides pain, LOL:wub:
gee I can go with ADHD, anxiety and now also post-traumatic depression.:twitcy:

Sue, you are too funny! I could go for another of these swaps because the stuff I received back was so amazing, I would love having more of the same.

Rothko, you are welcome to host another one! I have a giant list of stuff I wanted to host, so go for it :)

Glad everyone is so excited!

I haven't seen skeletoncrumbs, unfortunately :(

I got some really DEEP cards from Rothko, art4mysanity, and terryart. I have tried to leave rep points but can't please know these cards are cherished.
ANg

Great! Has everyone received their cards now? I think so, but I wanted to double check. Thank you everyone for participating in this swap.

Back
Top Bottom